"Fleetwood Mac" (1975 S/T Album) Deluxe Edition with 5.1 surround DVD!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtbluray

Hi-Res Moderator
Staff member
QQ Supporter
Called it! Coming 01/19/2018! :)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0779DX6WX/

Fleetwood Mac’s campaign to reissue its classic albums continues with Fleetwood Mac: Deluxe Edition. The collection includes newly remastered audio, rare and unreleased studio and live recordings, and more. The music will be available in several formats:

Remastered (CD): Original album with newly remastered sound.

Expanded (2CD): The original album with newly remastered sound expanded with rare and unreleased studio and live recordings.

Deluxe (3CD/DVD/LP): The original album with newly remastered audio on CD and 180-gram vinyl; rare and unreleased studio and live recordings; plus a DVD with 5.1 Surround Sound and high-resolution 24/96 Stereo Audio mixes of the original album and four single mixes, packaged in a 12 x 12 embossed sleeve with rare and unseen photos along with in-depth liner notes written by David Wild featuring new interviews with all the band members. Exclusive to the deluxe edition is a third disc filled with unreleased live recordings highlighted by stellar performances of “Landslide,” “Oh Well,” “Station Man,” “World Turning,” among others.

Both the deluxe and expanded editions feature single mixes for “Over My Head,” “Rhiannon,” “Say You Love Me.” Also included is a second disc with an alternate version of the complete album comprised of unreleased outtakes for each album track, plus several unreleased live performances from 1976.

813tcV14-iL._SL1500_.jpg

Called it! Coming 01/19/2018! :)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0779DX6WX/

Fleetwood Mac’s campaign to reissue its classic albums continues with Fleetwood Mac: Deluxe Edition. The collection includes newly remastered audio, rare and unreleased studio and live recordings, and more. The music will be available in several formats:

Remastered (CD): Original album with newly remastered sound.

Expanded (2CD): The original album with newly remastered sound expanded with rare and unreleased studio and live recordings.

Deluxe (3CD/DVD/LP): The original album with newly remastered audio on CD and 180-gram vinyl; rare and unreleased studio and live recordings; plus a DVD with 5.1 Surround Sound and high-resolution 24/96 Stereo Audio mixes of the original album and four single mixes, packaged in a 12 x 12 embossed sleeve with rare and unseen photos along with in-depth liner notes written by David Wild featuring new interviews with all the band members. Exclusive to the deluxe edition is a third disc filled with unreleased live recordings highlighted by stellar performances of “Landslide,” “Oh Well,” “Station Man,” “World Turning,” among others.

Both the deluxe and expanded editions feature single mixes for “Over My Head,” “Rhiannon,” “Say You Love Me.” Also included is a second disc with an alternate version of the complete album comprised of unreleased outtakes for each album track, plus several unreleased live performances from 1976.

813tcV14-iL._SL1500_.jpg

Awesome! While I️ wasn’t quite willing to pay the premium price for the previous 2 Fleetwood Mac boxes, this one might be worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:yikes:banana::yikes:banana::banana::yikes:banana::yikes:banana::yikes:banana::yikes:banana::yikes:banana::yikes:banana::yikes:banana::banana::yikes:banana:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome - and yes what a greeeeeeeeeat way to start the New Year :friday::brew :51banana:

Ryan, good find and thanks for reporting.
Another classic coming our way,very cool in deed and not that far off.

Now its a shame that "Tango In the Night' didn't get the surround treatment, was there ever a explanation why that one didn't get done in 5.1?

So cool that some of these are finally coming out of the vaults in our life time.

I want to celebrate now because within the hour the "naysayers" are going to be pounding the thread with complaints about it being a DVD....why no standalone surround disc...they don't want the vinyl..blah..blah..blah....and to the naysayers...if you didn't like Tusk or Mirage then don't waste your money on this one and save us the grief of hearing you moan and groan about how it's not what you thought it should be...instead of spending your money on this one buy some super surround title that you can really enjoy...then it's a win win situation for all of us...you are happy..and we(the people who love this music and have realistic expectations) are happy:)

I want to celebrate now because within the hour the "naysayers" are going to be pounding the thread with complaints about it being a DVD....why no standalone surround disc...they don't want the vinyl..blah..blah..blah....and to the naysayers...if you didn't like Tusk or Mirage then don't waste your money on this one and save us the grief of hearing you moan and groan about how it's not what you thought it should be...instead of spending your money on this one buy some super surround title that you can really enjoy...then it's a win win situation for all of us...you are happy..and we(the people who love this music and have realistic expectations) are happy:)

While I would prefer Blu-Ray, as long as it's a DVD with DTS (like "Tusk" and "Mirage") then that will be fine with me. :)

While I would prefer Blu-Ray, as long as it's a DVD with DTS (like "Tusk" and "Mirage") then that will be fine with me. :)

I understand...I just wanted to have a few minutes of bliss....this is some important music for me...I just wanted to get it out of my system so I don't have to deal with it later in the thread...I'm really stoked about this...and even with the anticipated complaints I'm still going to be happy:)

When it comes to the Mac...my favorite vocalist is Christine McVie...her voice is just so deep but smooth...this song helped propel this album...as the Mac were in a sales slump...and they really needed a hit album....and many speculate that when Christine wrote this song it was about her personal life as her marriage to John would end the following year...aside from the fact that I love the song on its merit...my own relationship was on the rocks as well...so the lyrics hit home...can't wait to hear this song on this release..

[video=youtube;UXWia0TWAMM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXWia0TWAMM&index=5&list=PLezQalb6WHP7HFuxZVH4p4PqAwIKDXKGM[/video]

I have to give it to Rhino...they are really picking some great titles:)

They are doing what they always had the power to do, which was to exploit existing surround sound assets amongst their catalogue.
They have already done that with both Fleetwood Mac and Chicago, and they are beginning to do that as well with the Eagles and their 40th anniversary reissue of "Hotel California", so that means that the Doobie Brothers are next in line with a Quadio box set on Blu-Ray next year, right? ;)

BTW, once again, we probably have our friend Steve Woolard (ForagingRhino) to thank for this new Fleetwood Mac release, so once again, I say, "Thanks Steve! Keep 'em coming!"

:)

They are doing what they always had the power to do, which was to exploit existing surround sound assets amongst their catalogue.
They have already done that with both Fleetwood Mac and Chicago, and they are beginning to do that as well with the Eagles and their 40th anniversary reissue of "Hotel California", so that means that the Doobie Brothers are next in line with a Quadio box set on Blu-Ray next year, right? ;)

BTW, once again, we probably have our friend Steve Woolard (ForagingRhino) to thank for this new Fleetwood Mac release, so once again, I say, "Thanks Steve! Keep 'em coming!"

:)

Of course they always had the ability to release this...but other companies have the same abilities and they are doing nothing...and given the tenuous nature of the physical disc medium...it is still worthy of praise..IMO

This is GREAT news!!! We ARE in the Golden Years of surround music. RIGHT NOW!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: I too bought the Acura Sampler for "Monday Morning" alone. This is fantastic!

Back