• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: R.E.M. Document 5.1

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vegas

400 Club - QQ All-Star
I'm looking for R.E.M. "Document" DVD-A or DualDisc. It's the only album to complete my R.E.M. DVD-Audio collection. For some reason it turned out to be the rarest.:confused:
Once I had a chance to win this dvd-audio on ebay but no luck...:( Right now I see one copy on discogs for $70!:yikes I don't have big bucks and of course I would like to buy it at more adequate price.

But there is another option, more preferable for me. I can offer a few dvd-audio titles for free in exchange for R.E.M. "Document" DVD-A or DualDisc:

R.E.M. - The Best Of R.E.M. [DVD-Audio] DVD is VG+, have some hairlines, but plays perfectly; artworks is NM; jewel case is VG, crack on the back and one hinge is partialy broken.
R.E.M. - Automatic For The People [DVD-Audio] DVD is NM; artworks is NM; jewel case is NM, but one hinge is partialy broken.
Donald Fagen - Morth The Cat [CD+DVD-Audio] DVD is VG+, plays perfectly, but there is a small stickers with numbers on the printed side of both discs; artworks is NM; double jewel case is NM.

In this case I will send the discs to you, and vise versa. You only need to pay for delivery to Belarus. I think this is a good deal.:)

Post here and PM if you have any suggestions. Thank you!

There is a copy available in the Hoffman classifieds.

Thanks, but I don't have an account there and AFAIK they have the minimum 50 post requirement before you could use the Classifieds. Furthermore, you also need to have been a member of the forum for a minimum of 30 days...:(

Hey Vegas,

I believe I can get you a copy for $25. Plus whatever the shipping to Belarus is(?)

PM me your address and we can set up a plan. First I'll secure the disc. Once I have it, I'll determine the shipping cost(Do you have an estimate from previous mailings?) Then just pay me and I'll send it off.

I will take the liberty(and precaution) of playing it first :) I just have the Best Of...

Addendum: I just checked, there are 4-5 copies on Ebay right now. A couple are brand new. $38-40. Possibly a little more due to a shipping upcharge to your location. You may prefer brand new. Let me know.

Addendum: I just checked, there are 4-5 copies on Ebay right now. A couple are brand new. $38-40. Possibly a little more due to a shipping upcharge to your location. You may prefer brand new. Let me know.

My mistake in the Ebay listings. Those were AFTP.

I want to express my gratitude to the QQ member karlkastner for help in buying for me R.E.M. Document DVD-A!:brew Very pleasant person in communication!
That's what I like about this forum, that a completely unfamiliar person can just help you. Long live QuadraphonicQuad!!! :wave

Back