New hi-res surround album - CD/Blu-ray - Disturbing the Universe - Pre-order

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived in the mail yesterday. It was like an early Christmas present. I strongly recommend this.
Thank you Mike for doing this. I hope this might be the first of several forays into surround for you.
btw, QQers this makes a nice gift too!

Good news!
The price for the flac-files of Disturbing the Universe is now € 9.00 / $ 10.66 and
Disturbing the Universe (BD / AVCHD-DVD isofile) is € 10.00 / $ 11.85

If you have the CD/Blu-ray you can get a coupon code for download of the flac-files for € 3 (for the big-files handling fees) - Then send a PM to edisonbaggins or contact Surroundmusic.one.

Have a nice X-mas:D

Thanks for setting that up, Jan. I want to make the offer the other way around. If anybody has purchased the album from surroundmusic.one and also wants the CD/BD set, please PM me. We can work directly through paypal. I'll knock my proceeds from the download (as best I can determine that) off the cost of the 2-disc set. No need for anybody to double-dip.
If you don't want the rebate though, that's cool too. The support I've received so far has been tremendous. We're only a few hundred dollars away from breaking even, and then we're in charity territory, which is where I want to see this thing go. I might even kick this thing over to charity early, as I should be donating too.
I'm very encouraged by the level of interest in the album. Getting the music in to the ears of the most listeners is my primary goal. If a download works for you, awesome.
If Reel to reel tape is your thing, wonderful. For some, BD is king right now. And there may be those that prefer multiple formats.
There are fewer than 40 copies of the set left, so don't delay too long if you're interested!

Happy holidays everybody.

Got my CD/BD today here in Copenhagen! Looking / sounding so great!
And love the thanks to qq!:sun
credits.jpg

Back