• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

My little tiny (NOT) surround system..Madrid or Spain (obviously)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
OK, guys, I know of only TWO ACTIVE members (don't know about lurkers...) who live in Madrid and/or España....César and Arnold Layne , whom I haven't seen in a while in the Forum...
I am moving out cause of the "D" word and I can't take it with me (well... nobody can in the end, but this is beginning for me!)
Here we go:
Pioneer vsx-ax2as 150w x 6 (@ 8 ohms) with auto EQ (Air Studios, etc), phono preamp.... which cost me 1200 Euros
pioneer-vsxax2as-s_1.jpg
1_1_32194195.jpg

PLUS
JBL E-80 x4 (200 EUR ea.)
JBL_E80CH_E80_3_Way_Floorstanding_Speaker_298532.jpg

PLUS
JBL Loft 20 center channel (110 EUR)
10178139.jpg

Letting it go for 820 Euros....a bargain!!!!!

Any takers?

Sorry to hear about the "D".

Well, it caught me by surprise..but , hey..people change...she wanted out....who am I to stop her??? and besides, if I had refused we would BOTH be miserable...and that's no way to live a healthy life...

¡Saludos!

:smokin

Sorry to hear Kapn'....mine was non-acrimonious up until the asset split, somehow my 90% input became a 45% take away. :D Yeah, I can laugh about it now...sure. But! I do foresee a smaller 5.1 system in your future.

Sorry to hear Kapn'....mine was non-acrimonious up until the asset split, somehow my 90% input became a 45% take away. :D Yeah, I can laugh about it now...sure. But! I do foresee a smaller 5.1 system in your future.

Sorry to hear about your costly split...at least I don't have kids nor a house. so it was an "express divorce"..

and BTW, NO WAY, my next system is gonna be even better!!!!
This was a "starter" system!!!

;)

Back