Black Friday is coming: any MCH offer you've already found?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winopener

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
Title says it all... looking various european Amazon sites i've found nothing but Simple Minds New Gold Dream 6-disc box (which include the 5.1 mix) but i already have the dvd-a...

Title says it all... looking various european Amazon sites i've found nothing but Simple Minds New Gold Dream 6-disc box (which include the 5.1 mix) but i already have the dvd-a...

Amazon Germany is running another buy 2 get one free on box sets sale. Several of the King Crimson (Sailor's Tales, Thrak, Larks' Tongues, On & Off the Road) boxes are available as part of the sale.

Amazon Germany is running another buy 2 get one free on box sets sale. Several of the King Crimson (Sailor's Tales, Thrak, Larks' Tongues, On & Off the Road) boxes are available as part of the sale.

Here's the link - the list of MC titles is pretty long, but the deal doesn't work for pre-orders. Let's see if that changes for some upcoming releases as the sale ends on Saturday, 25th November.
Also this time there's no quote if an item qualifies until you proceed to final stage of check-out.

OK, there's also ELP, Temple of the Dog or Booka Shade on the menu, but I'm probably in just for Evanescence, Earthbound and Opeth.

Looking at that list, I saw this

61wMciBpiPL._SX522_PJautoripBadge,BottomRight,4,-40_OU11__.jpg

And thought it was Martin Mull from Fernwood Tonight. :yikes

Back