High Definition Music Cards

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexander J

Thanks to Mods, we are starting all over again. Please stay on a subject with your posts.

Card- front.jpg
Card.jpg
gift+box-1.jpg

High Definition Music Card is a New USB based format compatible with all Blu-ray players, Home Theater PC and Media Centers.
28765_l.jpg
01_220.png
sony-bdp-s3100-region-free-blu-ray-dvd-player.jpg

Guys, I may be out for a while, some fellows here don't like me that match that whey posted the thread right next to mine to distract you learning about new technologies in surround sound, please follow me on twitter at Alexander Golberg Jero@AlexanderJero
will see if the thins come down I will be back soon, thank you

WOW!!!!...
Even though I am more of an optical media "fan" because of any magnetic body that may come close to any magnetic media, and then it'll go to hell in a handbasket and would be lost, this is is a VERY SMART medium and quite innovative....
I am VERY impressed..thanks for posting this!

Guys, I may be out for a while, some fellows here don't like me that match that whey posted the thread right next to mine to distract you learning about new technologies in surround sound, please follow me on twitter at Alexander Golberg Jero@AlexanderJero
will see if the thins come down I will be back soon, thank you

For once we agree on something. Why bother posting if the moderators are just going to delete it? Pathetic!

For once we agree on something. Why bother posting if the moderators are just going to delete it? Pathetic!

Oh, and BTW, I have restored most of the original thread back to its original spot (for viewing purposes only) that way members can see what Jero is offering and decide for themselves if it's a worthwhile venture or not.

I know what I think, but I'd much rather spend my time discussing new releases like "Black Sea" and "Eye in the Sky", cause there's a lot more I could say, but it's not my place to say it...

Oh, and BTW, I have restored most of the original thread back to its original spot (for viewing purposes only) that way members can see what Jero is offering and decide for themselves if it's a worthwhile venture or not.

I know what I think, but I'd much rather spend my time discussing new releases like "Black Sea" and "Eye in the Sky", cause there's a lot more I could say, but it's not my place to say it...

Hey rtbluray, I've seen on other forums that when a mod locked a thread, they left all the posts untouched and posted a statement right at the end before closing it, like "Closing this thread because xyz." I'm wondering if that would have made more sense? It'd allow people to see what kind of discussion/tone led to the closure, and it'd be a more powerful reminder of our forum rules. Right now, it seems like we're just trying to hide the bodies. Shit happens everywhere, I'd advocate for acknowledging it.

Don't mean to impose, of course. There's of course merit to any approach to moderation, and it's ultimately up to you guys.

I love being here and I think we can all agree fights and unruly behaviour happen, it's just human nature, amplified by the Internet. Personalities clash, some people are more choleric than others.

As for Alexander Jero's project, I believe he posted samples of his product to download for free. Then, somebody else posted a reminder of his past projects and business practices. That, right there, is enough for everybody to make an informed decision, right? :) Nothing else should be necessary. Certainly not personal attacks and fighting.

Keep being awesome, everybody!

Hey rtbluray, I've seen on other forums that when a mod locked a thread, they left all the posts untouched and posted a statement right at the end before closing it, like "Closing this thread because xyz." I'm wondering if that would have made more sense? It'd allow people to see what kind of discussion/tone led to the closure, and it'd be a more powerful reminder of our forum rules. Right now, it seems like we're just trying to hide the bodies. Shit happens everywhere, I'd advocate for acknowledging it.

Don't mean to impose, of course. There's of course merit to any approach to moderation, and it's ultimately up to you guys.

I love being here and I think we can all agree fights and unruly behaviour happen, it's just human nature, amplified by the Internet. Personalities clash, some people are more choleric than others.

As for Alexander Jero's project, I believe he posted samples of his product to download for free. Then, somebody else posted a reminder of his past projects and business practices. That, right there, is enough for everybody to make an informed decision, right? :) Nothing else should be necessary. Certainly not personal attacks and fighting.

I think it would be informative to include the responses that led to the posts being deleted in the closed thread - I think they're as informative as my post in their own way. I really don't seek out drama (in fact, I think this is my first time being involved in any here). I'm not ashamed of my conduct in any way, include or don't include my involvement as you see fit. I understand people don't want drama, but I think it's important for new people to be able to find this information. Feel free to delete this actual post, it's just a suggestion for that thread.

Let me take a liberty or two with you because I know and respect you...you are one of my favorites on here...so don't take this in a personal way:)..rtbluray went above and beyond his duties as a mod on this thread...most mods would have just closed the thread...he salvaged the thread...IMO Stevie Wonder could have seen problems coming on this thread...you have one poster that has a dubious reputation on the internet(which I have witnessed myself)...and another poster who uses freedom of speech as justification for his condescending interaction with forum members...this is not his first rodeo in the art of alienation...so it wasn't IF this was going to escalate...just a question of how far it was going to spiral out of control before someone did something...and just for the record...I was one of the members that asked for intervention...I don't mind letting everbody know that...so Ryan didn't just act on his own...I want that to be clear...

I've been on a lot of forums and this one has the least intrusive...laid back...mods I have ever been exposed to...and coming from an outspoken alpha dog type...I'm giving honest feedback...I've had things deleted on here...and they should have...I've lost control...and I was wrong...but I've never viewed it as punitive measures ...but getting back to your suggestion about displaying the rude and inappropriate posts...I don't see that as any learning experience...just letting our "dirty laundry" being put on exhibit for all to see...it's not hard to know what constitutes poor behavior...most people know when they have crossed the line...you don't have to be a mensa candidate....but to have mods justify their decisions is not the way to go...

WOW!!!!...
Even though I am more of an optical media "fan" because of any magnetic body that may come close to any magnetic media, and then it'll go to hell in a handbasket and would be lost, this is is a VERY SMART medium and quite innovative....
I am VERY impressed..thanks for posting this!

This wouldn't use magnetic storage. There would be a flash memory chip embedded in the card with the USB controller circuit. Just like any USB flash drive. This just happens to be embedded in a card.

Seems like a good idea to bridge the gap between downloads and physical media. I can see the appeal in places on the globe with poor or nonexistent internet.

Pushing DTS eh? Then the guy always defending Dolby shows up in the thread. Was that all a feud between DTS and Dolby?! Format flame wars! :D

That aside - this could support straight PCM or FLAC encoded too FYI - this seems like a good idea. Mail cards to people with no internet connection good enough for downloading cheaper than mailing a disc. And then none of the errors associated with optical discs.

How much do the blank cards cost vs. disc media?

I have to be honest here, I am extremely disappointed in the QQ Membership, probably for the first time. This lynch mob mentality is far beyond what I would expect from this group.

I am VERY disappointed, and it that annoys anyone, the frankly, piss off. :mad:

I see one poster that has a dubious reputation on the internet (which I have witnessed myself) - and another poster who uses freedom of speech as justification for his condescending interaction with forum members.
Hey (LOL) I resemble these remarks and - like a grizzled old swapmeet guy - am proud of that fact - and I wasn't even here for the ``party''. (ROFLMAO) Be interesting to see what I missed.
This lynch mob mentality is far beyond what I would expect from this group.
(LOL)(WINK) Well in your defense - you're not old enough to remember the heyday of the swapmeet era in the 60s and 70s getting up at 4 AM in the morning when that was the only place guys like us could be accepted.

Since nobody can read it anymore - I can only say ``if it's anything akin to that or any of the other drama in any of the other ``Old Mens Hobbies'' worlds - whether online or off - probably it pales to what we had to tolerate as kids freezing in the cold snowy pre-dawn darkness over toxic industrial sludge masquerading as coffee or cocoa and garden rocks masquerading as donuts.

This - in addition to the behaviors below - was used as a gatekeeper - those who could tolerate it without dissolving into a puddle or running away ``to tell the teacher'' were allowed back the next time. Everybody else was still a baby and therefore stayed home w their mothers to get up at a decent hour and watch cartoons.

Language, behaviors, threats of imminent bodily harm - especially by two opposing guys three or four times your age and three or four times your weight - both of which are self-described know-it-alls with the endemic lack of tolerance for other self-described know-it-alls - both of which would be demanding that you pick a side - when you didn't have enough info - or cared to get any -to say which one if either you preferred - and didn't have any of the tolerance for drama anyway - are all more than common in the real-world mid-20th Century version of the culture.

So the fact that ``online diet versions'' of the same real world culture three and four generations diluted by time would still appear on boards whose topics still attract 99% men over 40 - over half of which are bachelors who have nobody for which they have to ``behave'' in real life - is totally not surprising in the least.

Let me take a liberty or two with you because I know and respect you...you are one of my favorites on here...so don't take this in a personal way:)..rtbluray went above and beyond his duties as a mod on this thread...most mods would have just closed the thread...he salvaged the thread...IMO Stevie Wonder could have seen problems coming on this thread...you have one poster that has a dubious reputation on the internet(which I have witnessed myself)...and another poster who uses freedom of speech as justification for his condescending interaction with forum members...this is not his first rodeo in the art of alienation...so it wasn't IF this was going to escalate...just a question of how far it was going to spiral out of control before someone did something...and just for the record...I was one of the members that asked for intervention...I don't mind letting everbody know that...so Ryan didn't just act on his own...I want that to be clear...

I've been on a lot of forums and this one has the least intrusive...laid back...mods I have ever been exposed to...and coming from an outspoken alpha dog type...I'm giving honest feedback...I've had things deleted on here...and they should have...I've lost control...and I was wrong...but I've never viewed it as punitive measures ...but getting back to your suggestion about displaying the rude and inappropriate posts...I don't see that as any learning experience...just letting our "dirty laundry" being put on exhibit for all to see...it's not hard to know what constitutes poor behavior...most people know when they have crossed the line...you don't have to be a mensa candidate....but to have mods justify their decisions is not the way to go...

Hey Clint, thanks for your kind words! :) I whole-heartedly agree with your first paragraph; your assessment of the situation is the same as mine (it was not a question of if it would escalate, just how far). And yes, our mods are doing an admirable job!!

Yeah, I see the merits in the approach rtbluray took. I figure in the end, there's no clear-cut right or wrong when it comes to styles of moderating. I have always been happy about how healthy this community is, and I guess that's also due to the fact that dirty flame wars *don't* stay on display for everybody to see. So there's that.

Jon, sorry to see you so pissed off. I'm sure I speak for the vast majority of members here when I say, I can only see this as an unfortunate exception. I've been here for 7 years I think, after probably another year of lurking, and this is the worst I've seen. Knowing this community, we'll normalize again quickly! Thanks for keeping QQ afloat and giving us surroundheads a home all these years.

I'm gonna shut up again from here on in, not wanting to hijack Alexander's thread any further. Let's get back to talking about his project, everybody.

I have to be honest here, I am extremely disappointed in the QQ Membership, probably for the first time. This lynch mob mentality is far beyond what I would expect from this group.

I am VERY disappointed, and it that annoys anyone, the frankly, piss off. :mad:

I blame it on Trump!

:chill

Hello, everybody, I actually back match sooner then I expected.
Here is more background information for High Definition Music Card features:

High Definition Music Card the New USB Format for delivering Music Content to the Mass Market, Featuring latest Advantages of Surround Sound Reproduction and contain High Definition audio streams as well as complementary materials: Artist photos, Bios, Releases information and support software and links. The card can also be used to store user personalized content like personal pictures, videos, games and other media. The High Definition Music Card is compatible with Blu-ray players and Desktop and Laptop Computers and can be enjoyed on any Surround Sound Setup in any configuration and also Stereo or Headphones as an optional feature.

It is actually the new future of Surround Music Media that I discovered looking on my flash drive, then I put my music file on it and test it and what a surprise it is playing perfectly fine, and then I thought why can it be a future surround format, sorry that old thread got deleted but you guys really help me to put it together.
Then I thought that the Artists can use them to present themselves match great than any other media and record companies can be perfectly secure with copyright protection of the drive. And we will move forward surround sound like never before. Blu-ray Audio was just the beginning now we are going theater to extend it the ability to Home Theater Computers. What an Exciting Time!

This wouldn't use magnetic storage. There would be a flash memory chip embedded in the card with the USB controller circuit. Just like any USB flash drive. This just happens to be embedded in a card.

Seems like a good idea to bridge the gap between downloads and physical media. I can see the appeal in places on the globe with poor or nonexistent internet.

Pushing DTS eh? Then the guy always defending Dolby shows up in the thread. Was that all a feud between DTS and Dolby?! Format flame wars! :D

:rolleyes:
I have no intrinsic interest, professional or otherwise, in Dolby or DTS or any other audio format. I'm not the 'guy always defending Dolby' ; more accurately, and honestly, I am the guy always pushing facts of psychoacoustics and technology versus audiophile superstition.

And lately, I've been reminding QQ of what it *already went through* with certain PT Barnum type-merchandisers. Because memories are short, I guess.

Back