New Djabe webshop, easy shopping and Black Friday sales until 27 November Noon.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info. Finally, a website of your very own. You gentlemen are gods in my book. Incredible musicianship, surprising twists and turns musically and the craftsmanship in your audiophile recordings with just the right amount of surround activity [NOT gimmicky] add up to a group of cool cats who WELL deserve to be more widely known.

Thanks for the info. Finally, a website of your very own. You gentlemen are gods in my book. Incredible musicianship, surprising twists and turns musically and the craftsmanship in your audiophile recordings with just the right amount of surround activity [NOT gimmicky] add up to a group of cool cats who WELL deserve to be more widely known.

Thank you very much!

Attila, Tamas, Áron, János and Peter
and in name of all the past members

Can somebody please give a synopsis of where to start with Djabe?
Best mixes preferred. Hi-res next priority. Musicality next priority.
The site is a little overwhelming without guidance. Thank you!

Can somebody please give a synopsis of where to start with Djabe?
Best mixes preferred. Hi-res next priority. Musicality next priority.
The site is a little overwhelming without guidance. Thank you!

EB, ALL of their DVD~As are, IMO, SUPERB. To pick a favorite would be futile. But just be aware, shipment to the US IS a bit pricey but I've paid a LOT more than 8 Euros [like $35US EACH] each before they instituted their website so if you can afford to order ALL the DVD~As at once, you'll be that much more ahead of the game.

And they ALL come in DVD~A style cases with copious liner notes and some ARE dual discs with marvelous videos on side B ....... all in wonderful surround [but NOT the gimmicky type].

And almost ALL the DVD~As are MLP DVD~A 5.1 and even the few that are DTS sound simply amazing.

EB, ALL of their DVD~As are, IMO, SUPERB. To pick a favorite would be futile. But just be aware, shipment to the US IS a bit pricey but I've paid a LOT more than 8 Euros [like $35US EACH] each before they instituted their website so if you can afford to order ALL the DVD~As at once, you'll be that much more ahead of the game.

And they ALL come in DVD~A style cases with copious liner notes and some ARE dual discs with marvelous videos on side B ....... all in wonderful surround [but NOT the gimmicky type].

And almost ALL the DVD~As are MLP DVD~A 5.1 and even the few that are DTS sound simply amazing.

Hi, from the band point of viiew, I soggest to start with Update 5.1 DVD-Audio, Witchi Tai To DVD-Audio and Ly-O--Lay Ale Loya DVD-Audio.
I suggest thew new Life Is A Journey - The Sardinia Tapes CD+DVD too. The DTS 5.1 got very well quality and shape.

Back