Sansui QRX7001 Service Manual

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgraziano1975

Hi. New to the group. I just picked up my first quad, a Sansui QRX7001. I am planning on using it with my vintage Rectilinear Mini III speakers.

It has one channel dead, fuses were blown (Front, Left). I replace the fuses, and the channel worked for a while, but now it doesn't again. Fuses still look good, though. I get sound through the headphones on all channels, though.

I'd like to trace the audio path, but the only service manuals I can find (hifiengine, and elektrotanya) are too low res to follow the path. Does anyone know of a high-res version of the service manual online?

thanks,

Mike

Hi. New to the group. I just picked up my first quad, a Sansui QRX7001. I am planning on using it with my vintage Rectilinear Mini III speakers.

It has one channel dead, fuses were blown (Front, Left). I replace the fuses, and the channel worked for a while, but now it doesn't again. Fuses still look good, though. I get sound through the headphones on all channels, though.

I'd like to trace the audio path, but the only service manuals I can find (hifiengine, and elektrotanya) are too low res to follow the path. Does anyone know of a high-res version of the service manual online?

thanks,

Mike

Hi. mgraziano

Welcome aboard
Unfortunately if you don't have a original manual the free PDF Files you get from (hifiengine, and elektrotanya) are unreadable some times pity..
All I can say you might get some help from Jim Showker he repairs Vintage Sansui Quad gear, look him up on his web site .
( http://www.qrxrestore.com/ )

Back