Markus Reuter (Stick Men) is asking if we want candy ...I mean, a 5.1 mix

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just downloaded the 5.1 with no issues (thanks Robert for the dropbox, and George for the conversion), and bought the stereo FLAC from bandcamp. :banana: 2017 is turning into a great year for music, and in 5.1 to boot :cool:

YES; PLEASE...
EVEN if you give ONE DOLLAR, they are getting MORE than what they'd get from a CD; so make it at least $5 ..or 10 ....or..

Not a requirement, but mentioning it just in case: If you want to make
a donation, consider using the "name your price" option for the stereo
version of the album that you can find here:
https://markusreuter.bandcamp.com/al...-free-download

Hi everybody, and thanks George!

I'm currently in the process of uploading the multichannel FLACs that George gave me (for "Live in Morelia 2016"). Send me a private message if you want the download link. No sure how much traffic my Dropbox will be able to take, so if anybody of you wants to mirror the files somewhere, that'd be fantastic.

BTW, I'm planning to start remixing most of my back catalogue into surround as early as next year. That will include centrozoon, solo, maybe some Stick Men and Ian Boddy/Markus Reuter. Most of my more ambient/experimental releases have been written with the multichannel idea in mind initially, and I'm looking forward to finally presenting the music as such.

I want to introduce myself properly in a more appropriate place in this forum. Someone please point me to where I should do that.

More later and thanks mucho for now,
Markus
Hi Markus, hope you are doing fine. Is it possible to tell us about the progress, have you started working on the 5.1 mixes? Thanks. :)

Back