• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTS: XTC Black Sea BR- Xtra Copy

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Svensson

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
For anyone who has been on the fence for this one....I pulled a GOS and unintentionally ordered seconds. Since life is too short to hold onto this for speculative reasons (will it be worth $40 in 5 years????), I will send this to anyone who wants for $10 plus the cost of shipping. It is unopened in Burning Shed packaging, which is what it will go out in also. I must have got my other copy from importcds. A great album with great extras, at an even greater price! First one to PM me gets it.

For anyone who has been on the fence for this one....I pulled a GOS and unintentionally ordered seconds. Since life is too short to hold onto this for speculative reasons (will it be worth $40 in 5 years????), I will send this to anyone who wants for $10 plus the cost of shipping. It is unopened in Burning Shed packaging, which is what it will go out in also. I must have got my other copy from importcds. A great album with great extras, at an even greater price! First one to PM me gets it.

Pm sent

Back