FAKE CRAP ALERT: Beatles Upmixes in 7.1 - BluRays from Japan

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spudz3

By any chance, is anyone familiar with the 24-96 BluRay 7.1 Beatles upmixes that are coming out of Japan? They are done under the name Lesmoremediaworks. Apparently one of our colleagues in Japan has done some high quality upmixes on 10 Beatles titles!

Very curious about these as all are in the same high quality format. Rubber Soul is being offered on Ebay (item 172664407524).

Here is a link to see what the others look like.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=BEAT...3YfYAhWtQt8KHfZuBZUQ_AUICigB&biw=1244&bih=649

I know it's a bootleg.... but it might sound good...but $98.99 is too much of a risk...he's using BD-R discs and it's DTS...he is pretty bold advertising on Ebay...but he's located in Japan and I doubt Apple would go after him...

Could somebody who has heard any of these Beatles blue rays from Japan in 7.1 DTS Master Audio, let us know about the surround quality???

Could somebody who has heard any of these Beatles blue rays from Japan in 7.1 DTS Master Audio, let us know about the surround quality???

They're NOT from Japan, but Fake Crap made in the USA from Rockband stems and upmixed presumably. Don't waste your time or money on this please.

I think it is wrong and I certainly would never buy it and you never know how many of us FBI people are lurking on this site. Moderators should delete this thread.

Maybe the thread should go, but there are others Threads on the same topic. Fake Alert was added to warn people of said items. Otherwise, people may not know what they're buying at $100 bucks or more. Because they list it as from Japan it makes it seem more legit. But since Apple records isn't doing anything about it, eBay won't either.

Nothing wrong with creating a hobby unicorn recording using your own stuff just for yourself. But to sell it like it's the real thing is not cool.

Moderators should keep this thread as an ALERT or WARNING to would be consumers.

Nothing beats the real thing in my mind and the purchase of the OFFICIAL Deluxe 5.1 plus release supports any and all additional 5.1 releases from The Beatles camp .
Thankyou Yoko , Olivia, Paul , Ringo , and Giles Martin -please continue satisfying your fans (like me) .
The Beatles in surround are fan-tabulous ! ♡

Back