• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS Katatonia - The Great Cold Distance - DVD-A 2016 5.1 remix/2.0 live from Bulgaria

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edisonbaggins

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Here's what you're getting:

The original DVD-A from the recent 10th anniversary deluxe edition. This disc contains a flawed 5.1 layer of the live bonus concert. It is missing a rear channel.

I have received a corrected disc from the record company, so this is an extra.

Why pick up this disc? In case you missed the 10th anniversary release, the 5.1 has been remix by Bruce Soord, and I tells ya, it is waaaay better than the original 5.1 mix.
And that is the main draw here - the studio album in very effective lossless 5.1 (lossless stereo is also available).

To my ears, this 5.1 mix is so much better than the 2006 mix it isn't even funny.

You also get the bonus concert - the album live with an orchestra. Only thing is you'll need to listen to that in lossless stereo, as the DTS layer is missing a channel.
And maybe somebody will upload the corrected concert in FLAC or something.

What I would like is $3 to ship anywhere in the US or $10 to ship elsewhere, plus whatever amount you think is reasonable for the disc.

First reasonable offer gets this.

:brew

Back