Seasonal Greetings

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, Bill. As my late Mother-in-law used to say, "I'm so busy, I don't know how I ever had time to hold down a job!" I'm living that statement every day.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukkah (belated), Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Boxing Day and a Wonderful New Year featuring great surround mixes.

:51banana:

:kitty:

Mikey Baggins has a lot to be thankful for this holiday season.

My 7 month old son just enjoyed his 1st Christmas and is just about ready to crawl!
He loves Rush, Yes, King Crimson, Steve Hackett, Jackson Browne, Van Morrison, The Flaming Lips and Tomita in surround, so that's a very good start.

Many of you QQers helped me mix and produce a hi-res, multichannel album of my own music from over the years.

I have my health and a good career, which I enjoy. Unfortunately, it will be taking me away from home for most of 2018, but that's the price I pay to do what I do.

Santa brought Baggy Tomita's Clair de Lune, Djabe & Hackett: Life is a Journey (very cool) & the new Monster Music Live n' Bernin' Blu-ray Pure Audio (glad to see them back in action). I also got a wonderful 18 year single-malt highland scotch (Glenfiddich) and other goodies.

Mostly I'm thankful to be surrounded (QQ pun intended) by love. I hope everyone is having wonderful holidays.

Seasons Greetings, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays :party :party :party

I hope everyone is enjoying good health, fine weather, tasty treats, and groovy tunes :brew :friday:

Good Year, happy days, upped my meds, burned a few ISOs, and two new tires on Christmas eve, thankya very much thankya very much....
[video=youtube;LwguCV9XDDQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwguCV9XDDQ[/video]

Baby it's Cold Outside !!!!

Minus 27 WC -34. :chill :chill :chill:chill:chill point :chill

Rather Balmy outside fwiw. OI !!

Have a Merry Season All .:D

Fizzy

Back