Seasonal Greetings

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbillquad

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
New Zealand . Hobsonville Rd. West Harbour
Hi. All

It`s my 65th. Birtday today 23/12/2017 and I am officially retired on the pension.

I would like to get in early to give my Seasonal Greetings to JonUrban and his family hope when you step down from QQ that you still will drope in on us.

And last but not least I would like to give Everybody at QQ....

........................A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.......................

Christmas pic.jpg

Hi. All

It`s my 65th. Birtday today 23/12/2017 and I am officially retired on the pension.

I would like to get in early to give my Seasonal Greetings to JonUrban and his family hope when you step down from QQ that you still will drope in on us.

........................A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.......................

View attachment 31542

Happy Birthday to a fellow Capricorn and congratulations on your retirement. Enjoy it.

I would also like to wish Jon Urban and his family a VERY Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2018 as well as ALL the many members of QQ Forum, past and present for contributing to this fantastically wonderful site.

Merrrrrrrrry Christmas Big Bill and all QQers - and congrats on that Pension - wooo hoooooo freeee mooney :banana:

Hi. All

View attachment 31542

Congrats on your retirement from work...hopefully you won't retire from here...I love to see those posts by you and Adam of all those beautiful LP covers...I live vicariously through those pictures:)...

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER:wave

jzAtXLP.jpg

The Town Square Christmas Tree (taken an earlier year, not so much snow this year).

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Oh, I love that Slade song :)

jzAtXLP.jpg

The Town Square Christmas Tree (taken an earlier year, not so much snow this year).

Beautiful - just perfectly captures what I'd picture in my head of a Scandinavian town at Christmas.

And my very best wishes to all here at QQ. White Xmas is rare here and certainly not this year (though maybe a bit of the white on Sandia Peak)....no snowmen - but we do have the big "tumbleweed man" out along I-40!
snowman.jpg

Beautiful - just perfectly captures what I'd picture in my head of a Scandinavian town at Christmas.

And my very best wishes to all here at QQ. White Xmas is rare here and certainly not this year (though maybe a bit of the white on Sandia Peak)....no snowmen - but we do have the big "tumbleweed man" out along I-40!
snowman.jpg

I agree...that's exactly what I thought when I saw that picture...no snow here either..was 77 today..

jzAtXLP.jpg

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Oh, I love that Slade song :)

Freaking Beeeeeeeeeeee-oooooooooooooooooootiful :cool::cool:

Happy Christmas, a prosperous new year and a big thank you to all the people who have helped take me places that I never would have known about, particularly Jon who made all the effort to provide a space that us QQers can call home.. (y)(y)(y)

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, and you are surrounded by music! Dining room area of home that contains one of 3 Christmas trees :D

IMG_1252.jpg

Back