FREEZING!!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya we are climbing out finally, 38 today and they call for 50's next few days. But I like it cold!! Keeps all the nuts inside! :rolleyes: (L) :smokin

You're referring to the Squirrels, of course! :ugham:

Yeah, 50 would be nice but Winter is hardly over. Another rain, snow and sleet mix towards the week~end, possibly. :(

You're referring to the Squirrels, of course! :ugham:

Yeah, 50 would be nice but Winter is hardly over. Another rain, snow and sleet mix towards the week~end, possibly. :(

Well certainly! Have you heard about recent experiments with squirrels? They gave them a marijuana joint and after the squirrels smoked it they began playing with their nuts instead of storing them. :confused:

Back to Freezing! Friday where I am it was almost 60!! Saturday we got like 3-4 inches of snow. I was out plowing for 5 hours a job that takes me about 2 hours normal time. Now, Sunday, it's -15 at 8:15 AM!!
Then you wonder about the squirrels?? My dog a short hair, refuses to go out to pee t's so cold!!
Poor guy has No protection!! BRRRRRRR!!!! My solution? ":smoking" and lots of high res music-LOUD!!!
To "chase the cold away." It works better than good old Jack D, that is also in the mix- you see, jack Daniels is lossless!!

Well certainly! Have you heard about recent experiments with squirrels? They gave them a marijuana joint and after the squirrels smoked it they began playing with their nuts instead of storing them. :confused:

Back to Freezing! Friday where I am it was almost 60!! Saturday we got like 3-4 inches of snow. I was out plowing for 5 hours a job that takes me about 2 hours normal time. Now, Sunday, it's -15 at 8:15 AM!!
Then you wonder about the squirrels?? My dog a short hair, refuses to go out to pee t's so cold!!
Poor guy has No protection!! BRRRRRRR!!!! My solution? ":smoking" and lots of high res music-LOUD!!!
To "chase the cold away." It works better than good old Jack D, that is also in the mix- you see, jack Daniels is lossless!!
We used to have a pet squirrel called Herman. We would feed him hashish sandwiches made between two walnut halves. He would go nuts.

Ralphie was right...it's not over until the fat lady sings...there is still cold weather out there.....even in Florida... I have a few cold nights coming up this week...here is a dedication to ALL of us...man against the elements..

[video=youtube;mjwV5w0IrcA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjwV5w0IrcA[/video]

Ralphie was right...it's not over until the fat lady sings...there is still cold weather out there.....even in Florida... I have a few cold nights coming up this week...here is a dedication to ALL of us...man against the elements..

[video=youtube;mjwV5w0IrcA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjwV5w0IrcA[/video]

Cold As Ice sounds great in 5.1 but I sure feel sorry for those poor iguanas.

Meanwhile another arctic frost is approaching with MORE snow but it's supposed to be close to 60 next week~end. BTW, the flu shot was only 30% effective this year and they're dropping like iguanas [er, flies] around here [mostly stomach viruses].:yikes

Woke up to this ???

-27c (wc -37).......yowch !! :chill:chill:chill:chill:chillpoint:chill

In good news......it's Sunny .:sun

(Just gotta tough it out, I suppose.) Listening to "Stagger Lee" Nick Cave's Seeds version .Gettin' warmer already.

It's been a very cold winter, so far, even for Minnesota. It's -11 F. right now and will probably drop to -20 F. before morning..

Doug

You and Doug have humbled me...I shouldn't be posting on this thread:yikes

If your not used to the Cold , or don't like it, or find your quick to shiver,(or if your a weather complaining curmudgeon like me )...........you s/b posting . Even Florida can get frosty weather , Clint.:D(y)

All those that can opines welcome .

And yeah, I just stay inside as much as possible. I listened to Doc Severinson and the Tonight Show band last night and I am always reminded how much I miss that show and the band.

Doug

Back