FREEZING!!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leevitalone1

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
International Falls, Minnesota woke up to a temperature of -36F at 6 a.m. Wednesday morning breaking the previous record low for Dec. 27 of -32F set in 1924, according to the National Weather Service office in Duluth. That -36 is the actual temperature, not a wind chill!
I'm in Upstate NY went to -4 last night. and is cold all week long! Last March 3 ft snow, now this!
any members in Minnesota? BRRRRR!!!

I woke up to 9*F this morning. It was a balmy 10*F when I fed the horses.

Of course I'm in the tropical paradise of Missouri.

It is even freezing down here in Florida. Last night it got down into the 50s:yikes

WOW!! It's like 11 AM now and -6 !! My poor dog, he's pit a short hair dog, he just hangs out by the heat vent all day! I have to force him to go out! Been a while since we had cold like this for this long.
Global Warming

I’m just happy I left Chicago. Although, I miss the people and food, I prefer the warmer weather here. It was in the low 80’s for a few days and mid 70’s yesterday. Only 71° today. Brrrrrrr! :yikes

A view from the other side of the coin; I live in the mountains of southwest Colorado and we're still waiting for Winter. We're in the 50's every day and the mountain is brown, not white. We really need snow or we're going to be on fire in a few months. But I know how brutal the serious cold can be and all of you have my sympathy. Hang in there.

K

Today it will be a chilly 77 degrees in Los Angeles. Harsh winter. May have to take off these shorts and put on pants if it gets much colder.

Today it will be a chilly 77 degrees in Los Angeles. Harsh winter. May have to take off these shorts and put on pants if it gets much colder.

Last night when my wife and I went to our evening event, it was -7 and a northwest wind blowing 20mph. Walking from the Jeep to the building (couple hundred feet) was horrible! The wind felt like knives cutting through your face. Geez....

I cannot imagine living in areas that are consistently this cold, or worse yet, way colder. I just cannot begin to imagine that.

Back