Rose Marie passes away

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, did I ever forget about her.....so many wonderful entertainers from back in the day. Sad, makes me feel really old honestly.

Marie

Who could forget 'wise~crackin'" Rose Marie on the old Dick Van Dyke Show. Have the entire series on Blu Ray. Now if I only had the time......... R.I.P. Ro

I remember her from Dick Van Dyke and Hollywood Squares. Her greatest role was in the movie Lunch Wagon along with Missing Persons. She will always be around in all kinds of reruns. Looked at everything she was in on Imdb. Did not remember her on the Monkees.

I remember her from Dick Van Dyke and Hollywood Squares. Her greatest role was in the movie Lunch Wagon along with Missing Persons. She will always be around in all kinds of reruns. Looked at everything she was in on Imdb. Did not remember her on the Monkees.

She was in 2 episodes of the Monkees... ep 7 "Monkees n A Ghost Town" (which also featured Lon Chaney, Jr) and ep 27 "Monkee Mother". Micky Dolenz wrote a song titled "Rosemarie", and though I don't know for sure, I believe he wrote it for her. R.I.P. Rose.

The Dick Van Dyke Show is my all-time favorite and that leaves only Dick Van Dyke, himself, left of the regular adult characters. It was one of the few shows with perfect casting and Rose Marie was brilliant in her Sally character.

Bye, Sally, and RIP

Doug

The Dick Van Dyke Show is my all-time favorite and that leaves only Dick Van Dyke, himself, left of the regular adult characters. It was one of the few shows with perfect casting and Rose Marie was brilliant in her Sally character.

Bye, Sally, and RIP

Doug

Hey! Don't right off Carl Reiner just yet. His Alan Brady (and him) still live on.

Hey! Don't right off Carl Reiner just yet. His Alan Brady (and him) still live on.

I guess, at the time I wrote my post, I was thinking Alan Brady wasn't a regular character but I guess I would still include Carl Reiner.

"There, you see fellows, there's the little lady who put you out of your jobs!" Hilarious!

Doug

Back