• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Japanese ebay-type site?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadsearcher

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Someone had posted links to interesting quad gear on a Japanese auction site. I'm trying to recall what that is and can't find the thread. There's a stereo record i'm looking for, Yuji Ohno - Golden Dog OST.

The only site I know is auctions.yahoo.co.jp

It is best viewed on Google Chrome Browser using translate. To buy from them in english outside of Japan, use http://buyee.jp/

They take credit cards and Paypal. I find this proxy bidding service cheaper than the others like Jauce.com

If you need any help navigating, let me know.

Here's another Japanese auction site:
https://www.jauce.com/

Jauce isn't an auction site, it is another proxy bidding site, like Goody Japan, or Buyee. The Japanese don't seem to like selling to foreigners, therefor you require a proxy bidding service to access sites like Yahoo Auctions. This may be due to Japanese banking laws that forbid foreigners from having Japanese bank acccounts andhaving access to their financial institutions. Ebay tried to enter the Japanese market, but Yahoo was already firmly entrenched.

Jauce isn't an auction site, it is another proxy bidding site, like Goody Japan, or Buyee. The Japanese don't seem to like selling to foreigners, therefor you require a proxy bidding service to access sites like Yahoo Auctions. This may be due to Japanese banking laws that forbid foreigners from having Japanese bank acccounts andhaving access to their financial institutions. Ebay tried to enter the Japanese market, but Yahoo was already firmly entrenched.

Followings are the JPN 4ch Vinyl auction, discussion sites:
SOUNDFINDER
英ダットンより70年代の4チャンネル・ステレオの名盤がSACDハイブリッド・マルチチャンネル化!
Yahoo
SUZUKI Group

be careful if you just enter 4 channel "4 チャンネル" that is another chat room.

Back