• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Multichannel Discs For Sale

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LennonCobain

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
I have a few multichannel discs available for sale. Prices include shipping within the U.S. and payment can be made via PayPal (or money order if you prefer). At this point I'm only looking to ship within the U.S. as international shipping is a bit of a hassle (however, I will consider shipping internationally depending on the location, at buyer's expense).

SACD
Toto - IV (CS 86544) - SOLD
Elliot Scheiner mix! SACD has quite a number of light marks and scratches (including on the label side), but I have not experienced any playback issues. Not a hybrid SACD. Artwork is in near mint condition. No slipcover. As is typical with many of these Sony SACDs, the booklet is for a redbook CD, but the inlay is unique for a SACD.

John Mayer - Room For Squares (82876761746) - SOLD
SACD has quite a number of light marks and scratches, but I have not experienced any playback issues. Hybrid SACD. Artwork is in good condition, with the only item of note being dimple dents on the booklet. No slipcover.

DVD-Audio
The Doobie Brothers - The Captain And Me (R9 78347) - $40
A demonstration quality Elliot Scheiner mix!! DVD (two-sided disc) is in overall good shape. Artwork is near mint. Super Jewel Box has no cracks and only minor shelf wear.

Eagles - Hotel California 60509-9) - $37
An Elliot Schenier masterpiece!! DVD has quite a number of light marks and scratches, but I have not experienced any playback issues. The high resolution (MLP) stereo track in 24/192 plays fine as well. Artwork is very good condition and even the original DVD-Audio survey postcard is included. Super Jewel Box has no cracks and average shelf wear.

Neil Young - Harvest (9 48100-9) - $40
DVD has quite a number of light marks and scratches, but I have not experienced any playback issues. Poster/insert is include and is near mint. Digipak is in overall nice shape, with a minor crease on the back and scratch out through the UPC.

Crowded House - Crowded House (72434-77930-9-7) - SOLD
Hard to find DVD-Audio that features a great 5.1 mix by QQ member Steve Genewick. DVD is in near mint condition. Artwork has some typical "waves" that plague many titles. Super Jewel Box is perfect and like new.

Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms: 20th Anniversary Edition (49377-2) - SOLD
This is a DualDisc (DVD-Audio was only released in this format for this particular title). DVD side has very few light marks and scratches. CD side is near mint. Artwork is near mint. Slipcover included.

Carly Simon - No Secrets (R9 74384) - SOLD
DVD has some light marks and scratches. Artwork is very good, with the typical rear inlay waves. Super Jewel Box has a broken hinge and a crack on the front.

Metallica - Metallica (The Black Album) (61113-9) - SOLD
DVD has some light marks and scratches. Artwork is very good, with a few rear inlay waves. Super Jewel Box has a cracked hinge (decorative portion, not functional portion), but is fully operational.

Sting - Brand New Day (B0001047-19) - SOLD
Another excellent Elliot Scheiner mix!! DVD has quite a number of light marks and scratches, but I have not experienced any playback issues. Artwork is very good. Super Jewel Box has a broken hinge, so the front portion separates from the rear portion when removing the disc.

Various Artists - JVC Beyond Sampler - SOLD
This is a SUPER RARE promo disc that includes 5.1 surround sound tracks not available anywhere else. No 2.0 audio, only 5.1 in 24/96 quality. Standout tracks are Blondie - Maria (featuring a Paul Hicks mix), Motley Crue- New Tattoo, and Sammy Hagar - Serious JUJU. DVD has some light marks and scratches. Cardboard disc holder (like CD singles use to come in) is good shape.

Foreigner - Foreigner (Self-Titled Album) (R9 76665) - SOLD
DVD has some light marks and scratches. Artwork is very good, with a few rear inlay waves. Super Jewel Box is in excellent shape with no cracks and minimal shelf wear.

Foreigner - 4 (R9 74366) - SOLD
DVD in very good shape with some light marks and scratches. Artwork is very good, with a few rear inlay waves. Super Jewel Box is in excellent shape with no cracks and minimal shelf wear.

Foo Fighters - One By One (07863 68008-9) - SOLD
This disc is brand new, factory sealed. Very hard to find in this condition. Still has the original hype sticker on the plastic wrap. Super Jewel Box is perfect as well. Plastic wrap has been torn about 1/3 at the spine, but completely intact.

Carlos Santana - Supernatural (82876-51054-9) - SOLD
This disc is in excellent condition with only a couple of relatively minor blemishes. Artwork is fantastic. Super Jewel Box is in great shape, with no cracks and minor shelf wear.

Carlos Santana - Shaman (82876-51053-9) - SOLD
This disc is in like new condition. Artwork is fantastic. Super Jewel Box is in great shape, with no cracks and minor shelf wear.

DTS CD
Sting - Ten Summoner's Tales (71021-51052-2-2) - SOLD
DTS CD is near mint. Artwork is excellent. Standard jewel case.

Eagles - Hell Freezes Over (71021-51006-2-3) - SOLD
Another excellent Elliot Scheiner mix!! DTS CD has quite a number of light marks and scratches, but I have not experienced any playback issues.. Artwork is excellent. Super Jewel Box is fully functional, but does have some shelf wear and a few stress cracks. This DTS CD features a bonus track not available on the DVD release.

If you are interested, please post here and send me a PM. Thank you.

Last edited:
I have a few multichannel discs available for sale. Prices include shipping within the U.S. and payment can be made via PayPal. At this point I'm only looking to ship within the U.S. as international shipping is a bit of a hassle.

SACD
Toto - IV (CS 86544) - $45
Great Elliot Scheiner mix! SACD has quite a number of light marks and scratches (including on the label side), but I have not experienced any playback issues. Not a hybrid SACD. Artwork is in near mint condition. No slipcover. As is typical with many of these Sony SACDs, the booklet is for a redbook CD, but the inlay is unique for a SACD.

John Mayer - Room For Squares (82876761746) - $35
SACD has quite a number of light marks and scratches, but I have not experienced any playback issues. Hybrid SACD. Artwork is in good condition, with the only item of note being dimple dents on the booklet. No slipcover.

DVD-Audio
Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms: 20th Anniversary Edition (49377-2) - $50
This is a DualDisc (DVD-Audio was only released in this format for this particular title). DVD side has very few light marks and scratches. CD side is near mint. Artwork is near mint. Slipcover included.

Carly Simon - No Secrets (R9 74384) - $35
DVD has some light marks and scratches. Artwork is very good, with the typical rear inlay waves. Super Jewel Box has a broken hinge and a crack on the front.

Metallica - Metallica (The Black Album) (61113-9) - $35
DVD has some light marks and scratches. Artwork is very good, with a few rear inlay waves. Super Jewel Box has a cracked hinge (decorative portion, not functional portion), but is fully operational.

DTS CD
Sting - Ten Summoner's Tales (71021-51052-2-2) - $35
DTS CD is near mint. Artwork is excellent. Standard jewel case.

If you are interested, please post here and send me a PM. Thank you.

Interested in Toto IV...will send PM in a few

Back