RIP Eddie "Fast Eddie" Clarke of Motorhead

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RIP Fast Eddie. A very, very talented man. In reality, I knew Fast Eddie first due to the band Fastway...who I LOVED by the way. I thought they were great......lot's of history there if you want to read about Fastway on Wiki.....noteworthy for me is that Fastway was the band playing on the soundtrack for Metal Horror film - Trick or Treat. haha - I used to love that cheesy movie back in the day and loved the music...but had no clue who was behind it. :)

HERE

Really glad I got to see that classic Motorhead line-up - they opened for some shows on Ozzy's first solo tour. I saw the tour at Shea's Theater in Buffalo NY and it was awesome....I was there to see both equally and went home quite happy. The following year Motorhead did a signing session in the record I worked at - best session we ever had in the shop as they were all friendly, funny, and took their time to sign and chat with anyone that was there.

RIP Eddie.

Back