The Cranberries Loses Singer at 46

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's very sad news.

'Linger' is one of my very favourite songs. Still gives me chills when I hear it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrible news. I saw an interview where she had put her career on hold to be a better mom.
I wish in love with her in high school! RS feature photo in my locker.
Very sad...

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrible news... Love her unique voice and singing style.
RIP Dolores O'Riordan

I'm seeing information about a bi-polar diagnosis and some back pain. Articles only say she died "suddenly".
Wife and mother of three. So sad, no matter how it happened.

Causes are a bit personal I always thought. She got sick. you know some have that 'unique voice" and she was one of them. Very sad indeed!

Her voice and delivery were definitely UNIQUE... RIP, Lola!!!!! ("Lola" is a nickname for "Dolores")..

Now.. the whole back pain may mean..a Fenantyl O.D???....just like Prince???...that's really dangerous stuff...I'm in back pain(a LOT) every day, but I WILL NOT take that stuff!!!!!

Aw, shit.. another one gone...

:(

Her voice and delivery were definitely UNIQUE... RIP, Lola!!!!! ("Lola" is a nickname for "Dolores")..

Now.. the whole back pain may mean..a Fenantyl O.D???....just like Prince???...that's really dangerous stuff...I'm in back pain(a LOT) every day, but I WILL NOT take that stuff!!!!!

Aw, shit.. another one gone...

:(

Off topic, buuuuuuut - me too, kap'n krunch; back problems but never taken any pain pills for it.

Chiropractor, stretches, exercise (walking), a desk I can stand up at and lots of cushion support (I sit on a cushion on the couch with 2 at my back - 1 rolled up for lumbar support) when I'm sitting enjoying a movie or surround sounds work for me. Had to make a few changes to lifestyle but got it under control. Like any machine, the spine needs maintenance.

Back on topic; dang. Dreams was a great song.

Off topic, buuuuuuut - me too, kap'n krunch; back problems but never taken any pain pills for it.

Chiropractor, stretches, exercise (walking), a desk I can stand up at and lots of cushion support...

+1

I was the passenger in a horrible car accident when I was 15 years old. Surgery and PT for several years resulted. Pain pills just make me feel sick and don't reduce pain very much, so I avoid them.
I get a lot of relief from a form of kinetic stretching called Essentrics. It's kinda like Pilates in perpetual motion.

I don't take pain killers. Makes me sick. Found something much better. Meclofenamate. One of the first anti inflammation pills on the market and still the best in my opinion. My mom has been taking one a day for migraines for over 40 years. She's 96 and still going strong. She doesn't know what she would do without them. Cures all. Back pain, headache, pulled muscle, toothache, hangover. The only thing it will not help is a belly ache. Your on your own on that.

Back