Last call for our friend Mike Vieira

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clint Eastwood

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Mike just mentioned he's leaving at 3am(pacific time) for his deployment...time for us to say our goodbyes...the author of Disturbing The Universe certainly helped strengthen our little universe since he has been a member...he has bridged the age gap so smoothly...way beyond his years...and that is not always easy to do anywhere...especially with all the alpha dogs on here...I noticed his skills right away..he never gave anybody the impression that "he knew it all"...and listened as much as he spoke..I certainly will miss him... I hope the force is with you Mike...keep your head down and be safe(y)

All the best, post on QQ when you can, and make some new music, good hard rockin' albums in 5.1 are something we lack :upthumb

Snoody gonna miss me Baggy buddy and so will all of QQ:(

We all much appreciated having ya around on the forums and your postings will be missed.......that is until you get back :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Lots more surround ahead for you do be safe and drop in if ya can some time and say yayyyyy hi to QQ

:snoooooooodhug::banana::banana:

Hoping to see ya back sooooon Baggy :cool:

Mike, agree with what others have said here as you are a RUSH of fresh air and you add so much to our QQ forum, I am sure your son and wife will be missing you even more.
Keep safe :)

My QQ family RULES.

Pretty much packed. Just waiting on some laundry to finish, so I can pad the sides of the duffles.

Disc golf discs, Bose speaker dock, Sennheiser headphones, 24 favorite DVDs, drum pad and sticks and Traveler guitar all packed!

Man, I want to keep listening to the Master of Puppets Deluxe set, but I kinda want to sneak in a couple/few more surround discs!

:51banana:

Kudos for serving our country, Mike. You're a better man than I. Peace to you friend!

Back