VAN MORRISON 2016 at the BBC

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Van Morrison Live At The BBC 2016

It is available in DTS and DD DVD and I believe blu-ray although I haven't seen one yet...just the DVD .(y)(y)

Yes, definitely available on blu-ray, there is one on the shelf at Lou's Records in Encinitas.
I got the DVD but haven't listened yet. Looks like the same lineup as when I saw him in concert recently.

Last edited:
Off topic but I love his late 2016 release Keep Me Singing.
It sounds like it was lost album from his late '80s to mid '90's phase.

Off topic but I love his late 2016 release Keep Me Singing.
It sounds like it was lost album from his late '80s to mid '90's phase.

Keep Me Singing, to my ears, for my taste, is far stronger than his previous two studio efforts. I can at least remember a few songs off of it. And sonically, yeah, I guess it reminds me of something in the Poetic Champions Compose era, or somewheres around then.

Some of the Amazon reviews have me a bit concerned about this BD though. Hopefully it's on YouTube and can be auditioned without a blind buy. I would hate to hate a VM release.

I think it's a rare occasion , that Van Morrison has "anything" released in surround.

I'm a big fan of his music......and well...just hope it's ok in surround . And if it's a super surround mix ...so much the better.

Back