HiRez Poll Corrs - IN BLUE [DVD-A]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DVD-A of Corrs - IN BLUE

• 5:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Bad Mix, Bad Sonics, Bad Content

• Total voters
Just started listening to this baby and my first thought when "Breathless" began was: "Who the hell isolates the bass track in the centre speaker?!" It's a really odd decision. But as others have pointed out, nice and active mix for that song. Will post more after I hear more :)

A 6 from me. I hate to be mean as I don't dislike The Corrs at all but this isn't one I've played more than twice in years and years (and years!).
The albums ok, the mix is ok, it's just all slightly above average/ok, for me.

It's been a while since I heard this, but I don't recall enjoying the mix at all. Just the typical crap job from producers who should know better. I always thought the album had it's moments, but was mostly pretty banal stuff from a group who actually does have the talent to go out there and do something different. Much better live act.

Listened to the full disc and yeah, it's a 7 from me. The album is nice, but just not really outstanding. I thought the mix was consistently well-done, enough going on in all channels and good sonics. It's a nice, likeable release. Won't spin it too often though, and may sell it again at a later point just cos it's pretty standard pop fare.

Got the cd when it came out and got the dvd-a a year ago. Love the much better sound quality on the dvd-a. Have all their cd's and they range from DR 5-9, and are pretty loud recorded.

The dvd-a are recorded at a nice level and the songs range from DR 10 to 14 - sounds great on my system - and are very crankable, the music really opens up when played loud.

Raising the rears by +3 dB moves the surround mix from good to great. I like the content a lot - so this gets a 9 from me :smokin

Back