HiRez Poll Sanborn, David - TIME AGAIN [SACD/DVD-A]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DVD-A/SACD of David Sanborn - TIME AGAIN

• 8:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6:

• 5:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Bad Mix, Bad Sonics, Bad Content

• Total voters

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Please post your comments, thoughts and observations.......(y) (n)

Excellent music to relax to - quite soothing. Very nice MCH mix - a bit more than pure ambience but much less than trumpets behind you. Great sound too - just the right amount of presence.

Now this is a demo disc. I play it everytime we have a dinner party or whatever and never fails to cause folks to ask about it. I've been a Sanborn fan for years but this has become my absolute favorite. A 10, must have, if you like jazz sax.

I picked this up tonight on DVD-A.

I agree with all of the above comments.

Perfect chilling music. Great sonics. Subtle surround mix.

Picked up a used dvd-audio of this at the local FYE yesterday for under $6. It's better than expected. 24/96 stereo and 24/96 surround.

Not my type of music usually though.

note: The title is a single word TIMEAGAIN

yet another head-scratchingly low vote from wheelberk ("4").. can't help but notice they've not swung by in 9 years.. those votes are starting to look a little, shall we say.. implausible
Same attention starved personality as someone who stated recently that you shoud drink disinfectant..they NEED the attention...

I've always liked Sanborn but never was aware of him having a surround disc. With all the praise I saw in this thread I had to check on ebay. There was 1 dvd-a for $19; the sacd's were all around $50 but I found a used one advertised as a CD but the pic was obviously sacd as well as the description, so I got it for $9 shipped! Looking forward to hearing this. Thanks.

Ooops I did it again!

QQ made me order a copy of this found an affordable DVDA version. Probably the one ProgRules passed over for the cheaper sacd.
But Im sure the DVDA will sound twice as good....... :)

QQ and covid19 emptying out my wallet again......

Back