Dark Side of the Moon SACD - In Stock ?!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the walmart I'm at got them in, but didn't put them out yet, so I dug one out of the back and got it. I'm listening to it now.

Well, I think I figured out why so many walmarts are putting them out early. The walmart I'm at did not get this weeks new releases in yet, but the Pink Floyd SACDS came with the regular CDs, and at some stores were put out with the regular CDs, if those stores were lucky enough to be visited by the vendor before the release date. Whether or not this was an accident or an "accident", I'm not sure.

Rob,

I'm in Morris Cty...town called Randolph...you can find me b/c Ill be the one blasting Dark Side in 5.1 throughout the area.

Doug

Well this sucks. I just went to the local BestBuy (and Walmart) and they don't have any in stock yet. I am in the Toronto, Ontario, Canada area. Sometimes I have seen as much as a week betwen the U.S. release date and the Canadian Release date but why did they have to do it with this title? Anyone else in Canada have any luck getting this title from a store?

I found it on line at HMV.CA...I think it was $23.99 CND....I know BestBuy in the US has it for $11.99.....if it wasn't for the current border situation....it's worth the trip to Buffalo to get it! That's only $18 US....but then you have to figure gas.....a trip to The Anchor Bar for wings......gets expensive!!!!

Hey DotCotton:
You're going to drive to Atlanta to get a universal player from Florida? I have seen the Pioneer DV45A at HiFi Buys in Macon, that'll save you about a hundred miles, I have that player, and it's very nice. Plays everything with no fuss, and decodes everything. If I were you, I'd try Tallahassee before going to Atlanta. It's on the way, so you have nothing to lose. In Macon, take the first exit on the I-475 bypass (Eisenhower) There are several hifi stores in that general area. Happy Hunting

The Quadfather

Back