HiRez Poll Seal - SEAL (First Album) [DVD-A]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DVD-A of Seal - SEAL (First Album)

• 5:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Bad Mix, Bad Sound, Bad Content

• Total voters
I've been keeping an eye on my credit card account - no charges - (yet) !

This is my favourite of Seal's records and the surround mix is really terrific. Shame it's not in stock anymore new, I got this back in 2005 or so from Amazon for $20.

There's a used copy in the UK marketplace that ships internationally - comes to 20 pounds shipped to USA which is roughly US$30 - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-li...?ie=UTF8&qid=1331729893&sr=8-1&condition=used

Looks like there is a sealed copy on there too for about the same price - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-li...331729893&sr=8-1&seller=&colid=&condition=new

An 8.
Can't put my finger on it, but there's something kinda lame with this mix...Seal's IV is a WAY better mix...
Still, any Trevor Horn production is top of the line....

Just ordered this on eBay from the same person I bought Seal II (1994) on DVD-A.
i've already heard most of the tracks on this album, and while it's not quite as good as 1994, it's still good enough to buy for the price, so I'll vote and review once it gets here! :)

I guess I need to pick up II and IV, although I probably have a few tracks on that "Greatest Hits" that has the decent acoustic album in 5.1 24/44.1 surround sound.

Yikes, they're both still pretty expensive...although not really compared to some other titles. :(

An 8.
Can't put my finger on it, but there's something kinda lame with this mix...Seal's IV is a WAY better mix...
Still, any Trevor Horn production is top of the line....

Just picked up a copy of Seal IV on Ebay for $19.99. All this Seal talk has me wanting to hear these releases. Have not found a decently priced Seal I or II just yet.

Sealed with a loving...
This really is a very well mixed album.
Not the strongest songs but if you can find one(I spent ages trying to hunt this one down) I'm sure you will not be disappointed.
Trevor Horn knows how to put a mix together.
A worthy 9

Back