HiRez Poll Seal - SEAL (Second Album) [DVD-A]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DVD-A of Seal - SEAL (Second Album)

• 6:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Bad Mix, Bad Sound, Bad Content

• Total voters
Seal can be hit or miss, but this 2nd album is almost perfect. I've been waiting 7 years to have this to enjoy these songs in 5.1. The mix is very good, but Brothers in Arms is the 10 standard at the moment.

Perfect listening!
A glass of wine and that honey of mine :smokin
We are surrounded.

TGIF :banana:

Just listened to the album on Spotify and was BLOWN AWAY by how amazing this album really is!
No doubt as good as Seal is, the real star of this album is producer Trevor Horn.
Loved it so much that I found a copy of the CD/DVD-A edition and once it's in, I'll give it a listen, review, & vote! :)

Yeah this is one of my all time favourite albums for sure.

I have the DVD-A but not given it a proper listen yet, thanks for reminding me!

Just finished listening through to this one in 5.1
Gave it a '9' as I felt that even though it's a really great album and mix, I felt like the 5.1 mix could have been a little more adventurous on a few of the tracks.
To me the stand-out as far as mix is concerned is definitely "Don't Cry". Very discrete and well done!
:D

I've had this one in my collection for about 8 years now and haven't listened to it for about that long.

I pulled it out the other day and was reminded how good of an album this is.

I think the mix could be a bit more adventurous but the mix does work well none-the-less. Sonically it's not in same league of say Rumors, Brothers In Arms, Allison Krause-Live, etc... but still solid.

I gave it a 7. 8-10 has to be something special in my book. Pick this OPP disc up if you can get it at a decent price.

Hello no entry since 2013!!

This is in the same excellent category as his other releases.
Again you have the fantastic voice of Seal.
Coupled with Trevor Horns and Tim Weidners skills in producing an excellent mix.
I'm very pleased to have all of the Seal surround releases.
This one is sealed with a 9

Back