HiRez Poll Scaggs, Boz - DIG [DVD-A]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DVD-A of Boz Scaggs - DIG

• 7:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Bad Mix, Bad Sound, Bad Content

• Total voters
This is only the audio cd. The limited edition is also there, but I can't buy it from germany.

the listing itself is for the Limited Edition CD+DVDA.. in theory all of the sellers offering it in that listing should be offering the DVDA set.. we know that's not always the case but you can always contact the sellers.. several of the sellers mention that its 2-discs or that it's the limited edition.. and most of them say they ship internationally. that's the best I can come up with right now :)

Thank you guys, I have jumped on this listing from Amazon and bought a copy. Everytime I looked for this DVDA it was always beyond my price range..... I have sent an email asking confirmation this is the two disc set with a DVDA.

Nobody else noticed a lot of subsonic garbage on this disc? On my system, it sounds like someone is kicking the mic stand or something.

Could you please check for me if the barcode/EAN number of the DVDA edition is 708761619102 ? Thanks.

DVD-A/CD set:
Boz-Scaggs-Dig-384405.jpg

CD only package:
bsd.JPG

Theres a fire up the road, standing 'bout five foot three.
I feel the heat all the way down here, so she's gettin' to me...

I bought it brand new for $8.99 plus $2.50 shipping from Half.com, and it arrived in less than a week. They are still available at this price. If you want the assurance of a larger retail store, buy.com has it for $18 plus shipping.

Enjoy :)

...."It's some well kept secret that was waiting there all the time"....

oh man..that hurts...that price really hurts!

But..even tho i paid waaay more....for me this disc is like finding GOLD! i'm that casual fan...never paying too much attention to his music..so i hadn't heard this album before. well...instantly this one took me completely by surprise...one spin and i am infatuated with this disc...such diversity..so lush with layers of gorgeous sounds like i've never heard before...bluesy..funky..sultry..rocky..tones that just grabs me and doesn't let go...i can't stop listening! really exceptional...content..mix..audio quality...it's all there.

however...i feel it necessary to mention one thing regarding audio quality...other than for the most part it's superb and near flawless..to my ears....there is one track 'Sarah' where there is a 'scratchy' noise of sorts..in different channels at different times thru out..but most prominent in the first part of this song. not horrific..but quite obvious. it's something 'i' can look past given the quality of the rest of the disc...just feel it should be noted...

in spite of the issue on one song...what is good..is so good..i must go with a 10!

Yes there is that scratchiness on Sarah, and when I played it for the first time I was upset. I didn't listen to that disc for a month. I revisited it and love the other songs on the disc. Fredblue will probably tell you he likes Miss Riddle, Cornered Cat might say King of El Paso, but for me it's Vanishing Point. IMO that song is just as good as Lowdown and Lido Shuffle. I'm giving it a 9, I'm docking it a point for Sarah.

Back