Dark Side of the Moon on SACD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>but does this rule out a DVD-Audio release? Watch this space.[/quote]
Maybe there's hope for a DVD-A 30th ANN. Release . Were it should be!
Rob

Boy what's with the site today - Alot of problems just to post Any way your right no mention of M/C. Guess I'm so used to the M/C that I don't know if I could listen to it in stereo EVER AGAIN!:lol:
Just assumed it was I guess ! The Biggot that I'am for surround:rollin:
Rob

It would have to come out in Multichannel. A previous article said that they were working on the m/c remix. It would be a waste for it not to be M/c and I would have to think that most new titles would come out in M/c to take advantage of the formats fullest potential.

Doesn't look definitive to me... the jury is out until I have it in my hot little hands. :evil:

Cai

Could you provide a link or the info you have about Dark Side of the Moon being released on DVD Audio

Thanks

Dennis

No reply button on the DVD Upcoming releases posting

Huh? I never said I had any info on anything. All I said was the jury is out until I have it (DSOTM Hi-Rez release) in my hot little hands. Only then will I be assured what format it is. I'm not going to play the speculation game.

One would assume that an annoucement would be forthcoming. There is going to be a HUGE presentation by Sony tonight (Friday) at CES and I think that we will all hear some exciting news that might include verification of a M/C version of Dark Side. There also could be some other powerful annoucements that could make you smile.

Stay Tuned.....

Well, the Sony & Philips folks are giving tonight's SACD Industry Announcements a big build up. They also say they involve some record label SACD Announcements.

So, I'll certainly be dropping by the Hard Rock tonight to see what all the shouting is about!

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>So, I'll certainly be dropping by the Hard Rock tonight to see what all the shouting is about![/quote]

Brian, keep us posted.
Rob0]
p.s. If by some act of GOD, you get to here it :eek: Let us know what you think of the " NEW " MIX! :cool:

No, I'm afraid James Guthrie is still mixing the Dark Side of the Moon SACD.

But they did play a bit from one of the Bob Dylan Stereo SACDs as well as the upcoming Norah Jones Multichannel SACD.

Back