What's your favorite DVD-A?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fleetwood Mac-Rumours
Beck-Sea Change
Donald Fagan-The Nightfly
Beatles-Love

I'm excited because I've got Metallica's Black Album and Bjork's Vespertine coming my way in a week.

Fleetwood Mac-Rumours
Beck-Sea Change
Donald Fagan-The Nightfly
Beatles-Love

I'm excited because I've got Metallica's Black Album and Bjork's Vespertine coming my way in a week.
I like that list!

My favorite? I'll go with Fear of a Blank Planet. It never fails to amaze me whenever I put it on. Great guitars, great drums.

David Crosby - If I Could Only Remember My Name.

It's what you get when you put Crosby, Nash and Young, Joni Mitchell, the Grateful Dead, Jefferson Airplane, and Santana's rhythm section in Wally Heider's studio, with unlimited time funded by the success of "Deja Vu", and let Steven Barncard engineer do the recording and the 5.1 remix. The vocals and autoharp on "Traction In The Rain", and the playing on "Cowboy Movie" are worth the price of admission.

If Only I could get my Yamaha DVD-C750 to play this disc, instead of locking up so hard that it has to be unplugged to recover....

I like that list!

My favorite? I'll go with Fear of a Blank Planet. It never fails to amaze me whenever I put it on. Great guitars, great drums.

I don't have this one. What's the availability of this? I did a search and it seems to be out of print, never existed or costs an arm and a leg.

I don't have this one. What's the availability of this? I did a search and it seems to be out of print, never existed or costs an arm and a leg.
As GOS said it is available at Burningshed - for $15 plus shipping.

Go to this site https://www.burningshed.com/store/porcupinetree/collection/51/ and scroll way down until you see this...

foabp.GIF

No excuses now cupboy! ;)

So jealous seeing all the posts - sadly I only have my Acura ELS Demo disc and Elton John's Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. Simply amazed at the depth and clarity of the DVD-A on the Acura ELS system. When I get Rumours and Nightfly, I'll be good for at least a few months.:)

So jealous seeing all the posts - sadly I only have my Acura ELS Demo disc and Elton John's Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. Simply amazed at the depth and clarity of the DVD-A on the Acura ELS system. When I get Rumours and Nightfly, I'll be good for at least a few months.:)

no, you will not! lol. You have a incruable disease now. You will never settle for "just 2 or 3". It will knaw at you and wake you up in the nite. You'll scour e bay, acoustic sounds, and other outlets looking all the time in garage sales, thrift stores and pawn shops-(I do!) seeking "just one more" . hahahahahahahahaha!! welcome to our nightmares!!

Still looking for Kamakiriad/DVD/A
If anyone wants to trade or sell, I have about 40 DVD/A's, & DTS discs

Apart from Stage and David Live ,
Miss E... So Addictive DVD-A is played regularly and I'm not even into hip hop!!(Its a MUST HAVE)
Stump

Apart from Stage and David Live ,
Miss E... So Addictive DVD-A is played regularly and I'm not even into hip hop!!(Its a MUST HAVE)
Stump

Jimmy Douglas is a genius! All his mixes sound great. Shame he didn't do the Outkast Stankonia DVD A.

no, you will not! lol. You have a incruable disease now. You will never settle for "just 2 or 3". It will knaw at you and wake you up in the nite. You'll scour e bay, acoustic sounds, and other outlets looking all the time in garage sales, thrift stores and pawn shops-(I do!) seeking "just one more" . hahahahahahahahaha!! welcome to our nightmares!!

never have i read a more true statement! i wouldn't have believed it..until i experienced it. i find myself searching and digging for stuff till my eyes bleed and i can't see what i'm reading! then recently a friend loaned me Boz Scaggs DIG to see if i liked it...and for the first time ever i literally couldn't sleep because i couldn't find a copy on the great wwweb! luckily my friend found one for me :) i've also learned self imposed..spoken..written..or any other type of buying bans are absolutely POINTLESS! i swear..every time i say it no more than 30 minutes goes by..err..BUY! :p

Back