HiRez Poll Dishwalla - LIVE..GREETINGS FROM THE FLOW STATE [DVD-A DualDisc]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DVD-A of Dishwalla - LIVE...GREETINGS FROM THE FLOW STATE

• 10: Great Mix, Great Fidelity, Great Content

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9:

• 6:

• 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Bad Mix, Bad Fidelity, Bad Content

• Total voters

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Please post your thoughts and comments on this disc! (y) :phones (n)

I can't find any reviews of this Immergent DualDisc, but I play the Immergent DVD-A Opaline a lot and think it is a rare gem from 5.1 Entertainment Group. If I can't determine this one is a dud, I guess I will add another Silverline/Myutopia/Immergent disc to my collection and maybe be the first to review this here.

Chris

I picked it up. It has 48kHz/24-bit DVD-Audio on the DVD side. It doesn't compare favorably to "Opaline", but does have a few songs performed live from that album. The only thing I had ever heard from this group was "Opaline", one of the best DVD-A's of recent music I own, and I surely will never see this group perform live and thought they might be a good group live. It has a few videos in 4:3 in Dolby Digital.

A pretty good job overall by 5.1 Entertainment Group. A 7 for the performance and same for surround mix and fidelity. If you like Dishwalla, get "Opaline" if you don't have it, but not this one unless you are a hard core fan. I can't imagine there are too many of those, this group must be pretty obscure.

Chris

Back