Ear Candy metal in surround?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you get anywhere Robert? Still waiting here too.
hi David, no cd/dvd received yet. However, I did receive an asnwr to my email query.

Hi Robert,

we’re looking into your case and get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Steve
i also mentioned that a few people did not receive thr dvd at first, asking to send the dvd right away, if the cds still need to be send :)

I contacted them and asked if I can expect the dvd in this year. They answered that they're sorry, they forgot it and they will post it the next day. So it should arrive today or tomorrow. Here's waiting with bated breath...

I contacted them and asked if I can expect the dvd in this year. They answered that they're sorry, they forgot it and they will post it the next day. So it should arrive today or tomorrow. Here's waiting with bated breath...
Regarding The Ocean: the dvd came in yesterday, yay! Had no time to listen to it yet...

I received my copy of The Ocean also today and will guve it a spin right now! :)

Good to hear that the DVDs are arriving ... My missing DVD was sent but never arrived but another is on it's way ! Third time lucky I hope... (And I also hope it's a good listen after the wait!)

I see I'm not alone with the missing Pelagial DVD. My brother gave me this for Christmas... No DVD. We contacted them. Now I'm on my way back to Montreal, so I hope my brother will receive the DVD before the next time I'm in Germany. :-/

Mine arrived OK. Great album, nice dynamics, not the greatest mix but certainly okay. I ordered from link given on here, cost £19.99 grand total. I recommend this title any fans of rock, prog or any type of metal.

I am emailing Jens Bogren right now. He has eased off on the compression for this, I appreciate that, although I feel the drums are recessed at times. I hope he remixes the other Ocean titles!

Somehow, I had completely overlooked this thread when The Ocean 5.1 mix was being discussed months ago, and almost completely missed out on this; so, thank you keenly for bumping it up again!

As other's have already stated, this album's instrumentals are excellent. I highly recommend it for fans of Isis and Cult of Luna.

The previous links posted here only brought me to 404 errors - page not found, but I was still able to find a listing for the CD & 5.1 on Pelagic's website. Shipping was pretty steep, but I didn't have much luck finding this anywhere else, so I ordered anyway.

About how long has it been taking for everyone to receive their orders, and should I just expect to NOT receive the DVD with my order?

Regarding The Ocean: the dvd came in yesterday, yay! Had no time to listen to it yet...

This seems to be the first surround mix Jens Bogren has done that includes a subwoofer track!

I had ordered back in May, and it was $26.00 shipping to US. Yup, more than the disc. I don't regret it though.

WOW $26 for this version?

That postage is ridiculous. I would have ordered it for you myself and saved you $16!

BTW; Any metal fans who have Manowar, Dimmu Borgir and especially SEPTICFLESH 5.1 albums PM me for adjusted versions. I have worked on these for weeks; altering rears, bass, treble, amplifying certain sections etc etc. I will send someone these discs for free if you are in UK. The original Septicflesh Great Mass DVD was a complete mess.

Back