Porcupine Tree - "Arriving Somewhere" Live DVD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Steven has said in the past when asked that the source material was not up to blu-ray standard. While I rarely watch this disc, the audio stream from it gets played all the time - great representation of PT in the IA/DW era.

I think Steven has said in the past when asked that the source material was not up to blu-ray standard. While I rarely watch this disc, the audio stream from it gets played all the time - great representation of PT in the IA/DW era.

Yes he did. It was recorded in SD so a blu-ray release would be a waste of time.

Any idea if the DVD shows SW break his guitar string during the last section of "Trains". Or is it edited out?

I know it's following up on an old post zabble but I always enjoy that part. Today I offered to loan Disc One to a co-worker who is slightly familiar with PT/SW and the offer was accepted without hesitation.

Decided to treat myself this morning in preparation for upcoming Steven Wilson concert in Toronto. Raining outside so threw on some early Steven Wilson and PT with Arriving Somewhere. Sweet.

Back