Porcupine Tree - "Arriving Somewhere" Live DVD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you heard the mix yet, Neil? Is it agressive... or is it band in the front crowd in the back???

It's very well done, but is going to surprise some people.
Nice n aggressive, as we would expect. But there is definitely a surprise involved. Can't say more than this right now.

I saw that the preorder had started. From the blurb at the band's web site I'm hoping that the 2 disc set will be available at the upcoming concerts - anybody know for sure? I have my tickets to see them in October at the Fillmore in San Francisco and hope to pick it up there and avoid international shipping charges.

Well now, I'm waiting once again.

I just pre-ordered and will recieve a numbered copy.;)

This is sure to be a treat as most of my friends either do not know of or have never seen these fine musicians. I will turn them on to this music and hopefully add to the growing fan base.:smokin

Me too. One of those unique things that come along. SW always does it up right. Having never seen them in concert and since I live in Canada the likelihood is no doubt low of ever seeing them. It will at least be good to see them on DVD.

I saw that the preorder had started. From the blurb at the band's web site I'm hoping that the 2 disc set will be available at the upcoming concerts - anybody know for sure? I have my tickets to see them in October at the Fillmore in San Francisco and hope to pick it up there and avoid international shipping charges.

It should be.
The 2 disc edition is limited to 10,000 and after then it will be a single disc only.
It will be available on the tour (starting September) and from The Shed, and goes full release (single disc edition only, AFAIK) from October 9 in the UK on Road Runner Records.
Not sure who the US label is, and it is also getting a Japanese release too.

A little pricey, but it's PT so my pre-order is in. :D

Missed the numbered set cut at Burning Shed though. :(

It's also on the Amazon.uk site but it's region 2, PAL. So beware.

The songlist for disc one has been posted, so:

DISC TWO

1. Rockpalast TV: Futile (6.29)
2. Rockpalast TV: Radioactive Toy (6.45)
3. Lazarus - promo clip directed by Lasse Hoile
4. Start of Something Beautiful (live film directed by Przemyslaw Vshebor and Lasse Hoile )
5. Halo (live film directed by Lasse Hoile)
6. Mother and Child Divided (live film directed by Lasse Hoile)
7. Gavin Harrison - Cymbal Song film (in stereo and 5.1 audio)
8. Photo Gallery (with exclusive ambient music by RB+SW)

It's also on the Amazon.uk site but it's region 2, PAL. So beware.
It could well be that Amazon UK is just asuming this. It very unlikely to be regio coded for music DVD's.
Yes, I'm listed for a numbered one (only NTSC), but never read about a PAL version (except on Amazon UK).

Back