Porcupine Tree - "Arriving Somewhere" Live DVD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received an email from Burning Shed that says my "Arriving Somewhere" DVD has been sent.:banana:

Mine arrived yesterday, very nice what i have heard so far. nice to see train broken guitar string and all.

I really must get to see PT again sometime.

Still waiting on my e-mail!!!

Somewhere but not here IS the operative in my neck of the woods.

It is so trying when we play the waiting game.:(

WAIT IS OVER:banana: :banana: :banana:

It came unannounced and very much welcome. No e-mail prior to shipping.

I can't wait to give it a spin!!!:phones

Review to follow:smokin

I suggest you put that HERE
Thanks GE SOMEONE:mad:@:

Been around awhile, so I think I can find the Poll on this title.
Just posting on the lengthy anticipation thread.;)

Got mine today!! All I can say is it is STUNNING!!! I love the whole package. The sound and visuals are really cool and the band just KICKS ASS!! I only wish I could have been at the show when it was recorded. I can't wait to hear some of the new stuff. I hear it is a bit harder than the last couple of albums so that should be really interesting.

This was worth the cash and the wait for the discs to arrive!! From me it gets a solid 10.

Well it happened. After throwing out $30 to the "Burning Shed", I found this DVD at BB for $15 today. The same 2 disc set.

I'm not too hurt, I hope the band gets another $1-2 from me for their efforts.

If you like concert DVD's grab this one. There are very few better out there. It's a keeper.

The two disc set is selling on Amazon through third party retailers for as little as $4.00 right now (Mine was used - like new for $3.99)

Back