TRAFFIC - John Barleycorn Must Die [Q8]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Hmmmmmmmmm. Anyone got $7.98? :D

Attachments

• traffic q8.jpg
    traffic q8.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 317
:eek: :eek: :eek: (Only a dream) :eek: :eek: :eek:

Attachments

• traffic q8.jpg
    traffic q8.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 306
Nice cut&paste, it just miss the UA logo.
Checking out carefully the list, there are some mistakes; for example, the Tomita tape listed just above the Traffic one is the "Pictures..." cart.

What is *most* intriguing is the listing for "Close To The Edge" by Yes in the right-hand column. Is that column also a listing of quadraphonic recordings? Because "Close To The Edge" was never released in quad (to the best of my knowledge).

What is *most* intriguing is the listing for "Close To The Edge" by Yes in the right-hand column. Is that column also a listing of quadraphonic recordings? Because "Close To The Edge" was never released in quad (to the best of my knowledge).

Yup! Good eye, I missed that one. I will post the whole Q8 list this weekend.

Probably a quick and dirty "copy & paste" from a press release... which never materialized what was advertising.

OMG, these "database errors" i got this morning made a mess...

Last edited:
Why CD4? WEA quad cart of that timeframe used this layout... and i do suppose anyone will like to trade a Sinatra cart for the Yes one (if it existed).
What i really wonder is that if CTTE had been mixed in quad and a quad master do exist in some vaults; who knows if maybe has been released only in Canada as ELP Trilogy Q8.

Why CD4? WEA quad cart of that timeframe used this layout...
Hello,

My bad, I'm not that familiar with what the Q8's look like. I just recognized the Q from my CD-4 lp's and thought you were taking this graphic art thing to a new level.:)

Back