HiRez Poll Talking Heads - LITTLE CREATURES [DVD-A DualDisc]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DVD-A DualDisc of Talking Heads - LITTLE CREATURES

• 6:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Poor Mix, Poor Fidelity, Poor Content

• Total voters

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Originally available in the "Talking Heads Brick", which at the time of this thread origination heads the HiRezPoll, the seven discs were released individually some time later. Here's a chance to comment on the specific discs, as requested by some of our members.

So, please post your thoughts and comments on this DVD-A DualDisc! (y) :phones (n)

R-892462-1169977123.jpeg.jpg

R-892462-1169943265.jpeg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Having some free time this afternoon, looked around a little and forgot you had posted these separate threads!

Well...one of their best albums, IMO, and also one of the most active and enjoyable of mixes. When you have "Road To Nowhere"--their high moment as a band, IMO, and criminally ignored as a single--"And She Was," "Stay Up Late," "The Lady Don't Mind" in thoughtfully mixed and presented 5.1, losing none of the quality of the original stereo...a '9' here.

ED :)

This is one of my favourite albums, but I can't get into the 5.1 mix beacause of the changes in some of the tracks....

This is a great album and a great mix. I'm not sure how I'd rank it yet in the entire Talking Heads cannon as I still need to acquire the Dualdiscs of 77 and Fear of Music in order to do that, but this was an easy '9' for me.

But one question for those of you out there who also own this disc. My booklet I received (in the standalone dual disc digipack) is significantly smaller than my other Talking Heads DD booklets, and comparing it to another dual disc copy online, my booklet is indeed missing pages! Has anyone else encountered this problem?

The difference in transition from the vocal intro to the main track on Road to Nowhere is a little jarring for me. Point of trivia: the musical intros from disc start up to the menu are different on the DVD A and V sections.

Back