DVD-A & SACD Lookout List!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone need a copy of The Doobie Brother's "The Captain and Me" DVD-A?

My local record store has 2 used copies for $10 each.

I think they also have a copy of the Pet Sounds DVD-A and Rumors.

Does anyone need a copy of The Doobie Brother's "The Captain and Me" DVD-A?

My local record store has 2 used copies for $10 each.

I think they also have a copy of the Pet Sounds DVD-A and Rumors.

Dylan,
Did you get any responses about The Captain and Me?

Does anyone know of the SACD of Nommo by Slovo? I think it must be discontinued or have been a limited edition. But if you see it, I'd be willing to pay as long as it doesn't cost too much to buy and ship it to the UK.

I got Nommo by Slovo from england on e-Bay, it was a promo(thin paper sleeve).

Well, I had made a exchange for Donald Fagen's "Kamakiriad", but it seems to have fallen through (through no fault of the person I was trading with.)

So I am again looking for this title. If anyone finds a copy somewhere please pick it up for me.

Well, I had made a exchange for Donald Fagen's "Kamakiriad", but it seems to have fallen through (through no fault of the person I was trading with.)

So I am again looking for this title. If anyone finds a copy somewhere please pick it up for me.

want to try it again? I offered you to 1 copy it or swap 4 a factory copy of snl season 1. maybe u did not get my message. my pc is junk. I still have it and still have 1 to trade.

want to try it again? I offered you to 1 copy it or swap 4 a factory copy of snl season 1. maybe u did not get my message. my pc is junk. I still have it and still have 1 to trade.

The cost of Season 1 of SNL is a bit more then I really want to spend.

I will keep it in mind though.

Dylan,
I found two internet sites that say they have Kamakiriad in stock but I don't know how much you are willing to pay.

Total cost was 24.94 in euros which is less than $33 delivered to Ireland ( your shipping could be different ) and you can use xe.com if you want to do a dummy order to work it out and you can sign in with your amazon.com account details if you like.

~M~

Any body know where I can get a copy of Rumor and sigh teh Richard Thompson DVDA, just about everywhere on line which has had it no longer has, and those who say they have it have not come through with the goods.

I don't know if you ever located this one or not but I hope you did. I got it on ebay for around 20 bucks (the buy it now route) before Christmas and it is unbelievably good! It blew my earlier cd version out of the water. 52 Vincent? Unreal. Hope you can find one soon if you haven't already.

I don't know if you ever located this one or not but I hope you did. I got it on ebay for around 20 bucks (the buy it now route) before Christmas and it is unbelievably good! It blew my earlier cd version out of the water. 52 Vincent? Unreal. Hope you can find one soon if you haven't already.

Still looking I am afraid.

Speaking of discs to look for, the Foreigner discs are getting scarce. On Amazon, dealers are selling new/used copies for 69.99 and up!:eek: Or perhaps I should say they are offering them at those prices, not sure if anyone is buying.

Speaking of discs to look for, the Foreigner discs are getting scarce. On Amazon, dealers are selling new/used copies for 69.99 and up!:eek: Or perhaps I should say they are offering them at those prices, not sure if anyone is buying.

amazon.de has Foreigner IV (if their flat rate $18 shipping works for you)

The hardest to get title now seems to be Brain Salad Surgery. I used to have 3 of those. Sold them all on ebay a couple of years ago. Too bad. Should have saved one. This title was still available locally until about a month ago.

I just bought and had shipped 'Foreigner 4' Dvd-A from blahdvd.com and thought I had some good news for you but I assume it was the last copy cos its not showing up on a title search anymore other than Cd.Sorry.

If anyone locates the Richard Thompson I'd also be interested if they could post here.

Regards,

~M~

I ordered Foreigner 4 from DVD4Music.com. They had a SALE on it for 9 pounds. I also got the self-titled disc there. We'll see how long it takes for them to make it across the pond.

Back