CTI Q4 Don Sebesky Giant Box + Hank Crawford Wildflower

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quad4all

QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
Those two items are on Mark's list as Q4 and also the Harrison Tape Guide posted elsewhere lists them available for sale. However I have never seen them anywhere as a Q4 - not on eBay and not in any collection I had the chance to see. Of course the LPs and the Q8 are around. But has anybody the Q4 or can confirm its existence?
Most of the other CTI Q4s are quite common.

Those two items are on Mark's list as Q4 and also the Harrison Tape Guide posted elsewhere lists them available for sale. However I have never seen them anywhere as a Q4 - not on eBay and not in any collection I had the chance to see. Of course the LPs and the Q8 are around. But has anybody the Q4 or can confirm its existence?
Most of the other CTI Q4s are quite common.

Never seen the Q4, if it is there it was very small numbers for those titles.:phones

The "relatively common" q4 you might refer are the two Deodato titles... never seen a Q4 of Deodato/Airto in concert, and also the Airto "Fingers" appeared 4 or 5 times in the last 6 years - which is always more than the Q8, the first one i ever saw on Ebay was last december.

I checked now what I have and I don't have the Deodato/Airto either. This are the titles I have as Q4
Deodato - Prelude
Deodato - 2
Airto - Fingers
George Benson - Body talk
Gr. Washington - Soul Box
Stanley Turrentine - Don't mess with mr. T

Are there other titles I missed?

Grover Washington on reel??? That's a thing!

I have not run across a copy of Hank Crawford-Wildflower on reel as of yet. The discography probably still has a few errors in it and that is why I asked to start this forum. I hope we can weed out other titles that do not exist and move them to the Recordings that do not exist page while adding additions to the discography. I hope we can come to a common agreement and make a decision on this title.
The biggest thing I have enjoyed about creating the discography in ’95 was to put a stop to rumors of a title existing so we did not waste the time looking for them.
Thanks for your input and creating a new topic to research.
My last quest was to find the 2 Miles Davis Q8’s in the discography.
I think by this time it is time to move them to the Recordings that do not exist page.

Back