Inside the Music: The Real and the Fake

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently picked up a copy of the Immergent Sampler DVD-V which was released prior to the Silverline Inside The Music DVD-A/V series. I bought it for the Huey Lewis & The News track. I didn't realize that at the time, Immergent was planning 3 different Classic Rock releases. Obviously, there was only 1 release and it includes Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker that had been earmarked for "Classic Rock 3."

I'm wondering if any details ever emerged about the tentative tracklists for "Classic Rock 2" and "Classic Rock 3" and what happened in the year between this Immergent Sampler and the retail release of the Inside The Music series.

View attachment 27943
View attachment 27944

They mistakenly listed Beach Boys-Sail On Sailor from Surf's Up ? S/B from Holland .:music

I recently picked up a copy of the Immergent Sampler DVD-V which was released prior to the Silverline Inside The Music DVD-A/V series. I bought it for the Huey Lewis & The News track. I didn't realize that at the time, Immergent was planning 3 different Classic Rock releases. Obviously, there was only 1 release and it includes Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker that had been earmarked for "Classic Rock 3."

I'm wondering if any details ever emerged about the tentative tracklists for "Classic Rock 2" and "Classic Rock 3" and what happened in the year between this Immergent Sampler and the retail release of the Inside The Music series.

What's your verdict on probably the one and only 5.1 mix of any Huey Lewis song ever to be available commercially? :)

Back