Looking for copy of Scorpions SACD!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texquad

400 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
Since The Scorpions "Moment Of Glory" SACD is now "out of print" and impossible to obtain, is it possible to have someone make me a copy?
I'd be willing to make a trade for something equally cool from my collection.
Contact me please!

This place has the SACD:

http://www.dvd4music.com/onlineshop/details/00067sacd03-7.html

If that's too pricey, you can get the DVD video all over the internet for cheap. It has a dts 5.1 track that I would guess has the same performance and mix.

I've already written about DVD4music, they took my money and then said they would look for one and that's not right!
The DVD is a live concert and the SACD is a studio recording, totally different!

For some reason, I thought they were the same.

I don't know that it will make you feel better, but I too haven't received my SACD from DVD4music. Here's my recent email exchange from April 6th:

"Hello, could you please tell me the status on this order? I have yet to receive it. Has it shipped yet?"

"...sorry for this delay but rare and deleted titles do take a little longer to source for our customers. We are expecting new stock of this title from one of our overseas distributors later this week and will let you know when we ship. "

Many thanks.........

Simon Draper
DVD4Music

....................... I am hoping for the best.

I think the only way to obtain this SACD is Ebay, of course the price is possible to be higher, in one auction finished in february this disc reach 135 dollars, is too high but right now the title is ultra rare.

For some reason, I thought they were the same.

I don't know that it will make you feel better, but I too haven't received my SACD from DVD4music. Here's my recent email exchange from April 6th:

"Hello, could you please tell me the status on this order? I have yet to receive it. Has it shipped yet?"

"...sorry for this delay but rare and deleted titles do take a little longer to source for our customers. We are expecting new stock of this title from one of our overseas distributors later this week and will let you know when we ship. "

Many thanks.........

Simon Draper
DVD4Music

....................... I am hoping for the best.

I ordered Alison Krauss Live from them back in August. They charged my credit card immediately, then nothing. Finally sent them a note last month demanding my money back or I'd take legal action. They refunded the charge to my card and sent me anote saying that they get "one or two copies a week," but they sell immediately, "probably to people who put them on eBay" (paraphrase). Shady outfit - I'd steer clear of them.

I ordered Alison Krauss Live from them back in August. They charged my credit card immediately, then nothing. Finally sent them a note last month demanding my money back or I'd take legal action. They refunded the charge to my card and sent me anote saying that they get "one or two copies a week," but they sell immediately, "probably to people who put them on eBay" (paraphrase). Shady outfit - I'd steer clear of them.

Simon Draper said to me the same "Get one or two copies per week" after that I said to him how obtain this because the title (Scorpions SACD) is OOP, I think this person is a lyer because is impossible now find one or two copies per week for rare titles and clearly Out of Print. Of course he never respond my email for this question :alienrob:

I wish I'd known this disc existed when it first came out..

By the time I found out it was released on SACD it was much, much too late :(

Back