What are the Rarest** MultiChannel SACDs?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
** - By rarest, I mean the one's that have the most demand but are impossible to find. (Not obscure titles that were always hard to get)

I haven't searched for it, in a while, but I've never found the Deep Purple - Machine Head (SACD). I ended up with the DVD-A.

Spence

I haven't searched for it, in a while, but I've never found the Deep Purple - Machine Head (SACD). I ended up with the DVD-A.

Spence

Nevermind, I found it at CDU for $42.00. I'll pass

Moment of Glory - The Scorpions with the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
Never heard of that one before!

I have seen consistently high prices on these titles:

Groove Armada - Lovebox SACD
Kodo - Mondo Head SACD
Paul Van Dyk - Reflections SACD
Alison Krauss & Union Station - New Favorite SACD
Alison Krauss & Union Station - Live SACD

Maybe those are all "obscure" -- but there seems to be enough interest to have driven the prices up.

Mark Z

Never heard of that one before!

I have seen consistently high prices on these titles:

Groove Armada - Lovebox SACD
Kodo - Mondo Head SACD
Paul Van Dyk - Reflections SACD
Alison Krauss & Union Station - New Favorite SACD
Alison Krauss & Union Station - Live SACD

Maybe those are all "obscure" -- but there seems to be enough interest to have driven the prices up.

Mark Z
Really? I will have to look through my shopping bags full of discards for those. :D

Kal

What's the deal with those Alison Krause SACDs. Why did they go out of print?

I've been trying to find the O'Jays "Ship Ahoy" SACD - not available on any Amazon/eBay/Caiman listing ( or wasn't when I looked... )

I've been trying to find the O'Jays "Ship Ahoy" SACD - not available on any Amazon/eBay/Caiman listing ( or wasn't when I looked... )

Caiman is offering one copy on amazon.fr right now!

The price is decent (15 euros, + shipping)!

Grab it while you can!

"Bat Out Of Hell" is another one I never see. And I think Keane's "Hopes And Fears" was released as an SACD, and I never see that, either.

Back