Cowboy Junkies "Trinity Sessions Revisited" 5.1 mix 2/26/08

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Clint & 4 earred - went with the 12.00 Nrmint one with 4 bux shipping on Discogs :banana:

After you made your selection...I jumped in and grabbed the $8 copy(=$3.00 shipping)and received it today...discs are pristine...packaging shows some wear...which is no problem for me

003.jpg

After you made your selection...I jumped in and grabbed the $8 copy(=$3.00 shipping)and received it today...discs are pristine...packaging shows some wear...which is no problem for me

View attachment 31717

I watched the DVD DD 5.1 the other night in its entirety again and you should really enjoy this one Clint. Even the RBCD sounds spectacular. Great quality....for a DVD. (y)(y)

This might be Snoods first post without dancing bananas. Makes me wonder if someone hacked his account and is impersonating him.:banana:

No Dancing Nanners for late mail...........speaking of which Vocalion grrr :howl

I watched the DVD DD 5.1 the other night in its entirety again and you should really enjoy this one Clint. Even the RBCD sounds spectacular. Great quality....for a DVD. (y)(y)

I probably won't watch the DVD...I'm all about the music....I haven't watched the "extra features" on most of my box sets...I just grab the surround disc and that's all I care about...maybe someday I will check out all those things:)...thanks for the tip...the next few days are going to be dedicated to getting my new computer and monitor online...I hate setting these things up....I've avoided windows 10 as long as possible and now I have to face my demons:xp:

I probably won't watch the DVD...I'm all about the music....I haven't watched the "extra features" on most of my box sets...I just grab the surround disc and that's all I care about...maybe someday I will check out all those things:)...thanks for the tip...the next few days are going to be dedicated to getting my new computer and monitor online...I hate setting these things up....I've avoided windows 10 as long as possible and now I have to face my demons:xp:

Then Clint I suggest you cue up the DVD and then turn the video off and luxuriate in the DD 5.1 sound because, IMO, it's worth hearing IN SURROUND!

Fantastic sound and surround mix... discs like this make me think there isn't inherently a problem with Dolby Digital (but it does make me wonder why so many Dolby Digital mixes sound bad). Video quality is as good as DVD gets, too.

Definitely ripping the audio for my surround collection(y)

Back