Argent "Nexus" SQ

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

sq10

I remember distinctly in "La Gran Discoteca" en la parada 15 de San Juan in the 80's used to have a copy of this LP in Quad with gold borders.

I do NOt believe in any kind of Acid (btw, RIP Albert H) Flashback...

As a matter of fact I remember seeing it several times and was about to buy it, but back then there wasn't a lot of scratch....

-----------------

"Rabbit hater,Oh well..."

I've never seen a copy of this in quad, never heard of it's existence. If it does exist, I would think it would be quite rare. "In Deep" was definitely released in quad, and it is quite easy to find a copy of that, are you sure that's not what you're thinking of?

Yes, it WAS a big surprise when I didn't see it listed in Mark's list...

Since I (distinctly) remember seeing it several times (it was my favorite place to buy LPs in the 80's), they always had it first in the row of LPs, I can swear it did exist.
The fact that caught my eye(I thought it was funny) was the photo of Rod with a little bit of a belly sticking out , since it was the "Rod facing forward playing opposite keyboards cover"... with the golden frame..you see, it connected with me cause my stepfather had a Panasonic Quad system and I wondered if it was gonna be able to play it (not really since he had a CD-4 Panasonic turntable-fact that I didn't know at the time)...

I would have remembered if it had been the "In deep" one though...

Sounds like another of those elusive SQ LPs like BÖC's "Agents of fortune"...

And like AGENTS, I've never seen a copy, let alone a copy listed, vinyl or Q8. If it exists, you'd think someone HERE would have one, or know of it. So far, no dice....

ED :)

:alienrob:
And like AGENTS, I've never seen a copy, let alone a copy listed, vinyl or Q8. If it exists, you'd think someone HERE would have one, or know of it. So far, no dice....

ED :)

I know, a very valid point...
but , so far , I'm like Aldous Huxley,in the way that I have NEVER had hallucinations or seen/imagined stuff or creatures that weren't there (straight or otherwise- my personal UFO sightings are another thing since my brother was a witness :alienrob::alienrob: and we were straight too :smokin ) ...

I was just thinking about that yesterday...did these LPs self destruct? or was there a team of MIB whose mission was to search and destroy them???

One day I (or somebody else...maybe you ;) ) will find one....until then the search is still on

Back