Sony SQE-2000 information required

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surteess

Sony SQE-2000 encoder/mixer - looking for any information (PDF / Printouts etc of owners / operator / service manuals) to complete my sony line-up of data.

Or if someone has found a website or email address for someone who might be able to shine some light on this elusive piece of gear.

thanks in advance

Stephen in New Zealand
[email protected]

Am now about 60% on the way to reverse engineering the unit in order to see how the schematic looks, will then transfer into PADS schematic & pcb software (after all that is what I do for a living). I can generate PDFs if anyone is interested in the SQE-2000 information?.

Steve in New Zealand

Am now about 60% on the way to reverse engineering the unit in order to see how the schematic looks, will then transfer into PADS schematic & pcb software (after all that is what I do for a living). I can generate PDFs if anyone is interested in the SQE-2000 information?.

Steve in New Zealand

Hi --

I know this is a long time later, but if that pdf is still available, I'd greatly appreciate a copy to: fld at veloce dot com

Thanks!

I found one of these devices at an automotive flea market years ago and am finally getting it serviced.

Fred

Back