Steven Wilson: "To The Bone" (new album)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the deluxe edition today when I first got word that there is a new album forthcoming off the Steven Wilson Website. I ordered two copies thinking that since it stated it was limited, I could sell my second copy on eBay for an enormous price...lol

I ended up getting charged $45.83 USD for shipping.

I ordered the deluxe edition today when I first got word that there is a new album forthcoming off the Steven Wilson Website. I ordered two copies thinking that since it stated it was limited, I could sell my second copy on eBay for an enormous price...lol

I ended up getting charged $45.83 USD for shipping.

not a bad idea honestly

Did anyone try to get tickets for the live shows today on pre-sale?

Royal Albert Hall became unavailable very quickly but I did manage to get 2 seats at Birmingham symphony hall (row C!)
:banana:

In the meantime, Pariah is on Spotify and a beautiful song it is

Yep, I really like it too! Listening to Tidal FLAC/CD quality streaming and it sounds beautiful and is very dynamic, also in the arrangement, which is a very good thing in my book.

I ordered the Deluxe paying 67 GBP (50+17) to Sweden. I am 100% sure that I will not regret this buy...

Royal Albert Hall became unavailable very quickly but I did manage to get 2 seats at Birmingham symphony hall (row C!)
I'm trying to get one for madrid but the system is asking me for a key word that I can't see in the email. Am I blind?

I managed to get a ticket for the Royal Albert Hall. I didn't see anything about a key word anywhere!
That's really strange: no key word, no presales purchase for Spain.
This time Steven is coming to a huge venue in Madrid, I guess there shouldn't be any issues getting tickets later on but probably too far from the stage. I'll keep on trying to figure out what I'm missing

That's really strange: no key word, no presales purchase for Spain.
This time Steven is coming to a huge venue in Madrid, I guess there shouldn't be any issues getting tickets later on but probably too far from the stage. I'll keep on trying to figure out what I'm missing

I think the way it works is that today is a fan pre-sale, with tickets going on sale to the public on Friday. This won't necessarily mean that all of the best tickets are on the fan pre-sale, but certain blocks will be. For example, in my experience, if a venue has 3 front blocks, then 1 of these blocks might be on the pre-sale, and the other 2 not. The last time I got tickets where there was a fan pre-sale I missed out on the pre-sale ones, but got good tickets by logging in straight away on the public sale day.

I've tried for the Symphony Hall but the site was a mess this morning, I've refreshed it multiple times but most of the time it says tickets unavailable (not sold out) with no selection option. The two times it did have an option and the tickets were at the back with the option of 1 or 3 available, when I wanted 2. I might just give up until Friday... A little bird tells me the RAH is booked for three nights so maybe I should hold on for one of those other two, looks like the first one is now sold out...

The description referencing So and Seeds of Love has totally ramped up my excitement for this album. Blu-ray for me tho, can't imagine choosing a digitally mastered 45rpm vinyl over getting the digital source material for said vinyl at its original quality and as a bonus getting 5.1 and all the other goodies for half the price! Love me some AAA vinyl, but for SW 5.1 is where it's at!

I can confirm that there will be an online US store which will carry the hardback book set, and once it goes live, I'll post it here, unless of course someone beats me to it…

;)

The bookset can also be ordered on the ticketsite. Never seen that before, but seems a good marketing decision.

Yep, I noticed that too. On the Universal site the deluxe book was £50 + £6.95 Courier Shipping UK = £56.95. On the ticket site I think it was £65.99 including shipping, an extra £9 for what exactly?!

Back