• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nor did that promotional code work for me so I went ahead and pre~ordered BRAVE anyway [the BD~A edition]. I suppose it may have to do with the VAT that's removed from US orders. Oh, well, BRAVE was cheap enough.

Nor did that promotional code work for me so I went ahead and pre~ordered BRAVE anyway [the BD~A edition]. I suppose it may have to do with the VAT that's removed from US orders. Oh, well, BRAVE was cheap enough.

Yes, you need 50 pounds or more after vat removed so you need to order stuff around 60 pounds so that the bigthanks goes into affect.

Afaik, the total has to come out to more than 50 pounds and all the items have to be fulfilled by Amazon.
I tried doing Brave, Heavy Horses and the Chet Atkins from Vocalion, but it still didn't work because Vocalion fulfills directly... :(

Afaik, the total has to come out to more than 50 pounds and all the items have to be fulfilled by Amazon.
I tried doing Brave, Heavy Horses and the Chet Atkins from Vocalion, but it still didn't work because Vocalion fulfills directly... :(

Mike correct, all items have to be sold by amazon, not combined with resellers

Mike, it's tricky with the VAT removal so rather than order 'stuff' I'd regret down the pike, I just pre~ordered Brave.....with s/h it came out to $34.14 [Deep Discount's current price is $43.91].

Dutton Vocalion should announce new SACDs soon, so my advice, order the Chet Atkins QUAD SACD directly from them. It REALLY is cheaper.

15% Off Sale on 5 DSD Albums reviewed by NativeDSD Music's listener reviewers.
The sale includes some albums in Surround Sound and Stereo DSD. As well as 3 albums not available on SACD.

Use code REVIEWSALE through February 5, 2018 at the NativeDSD Music store to get the savings.

NativeDSD - Call for Reviewers 5 Sale.jpg

"In Part 5 of our continuing series of reviews of favorite DSD Albums by our NativeDSD customers, we bring you the picks from 4 of our reviewers - highlighting 5 of their favorite albums at the Native DSD Music store.

To make this a bit tastier, we're offering all 5 albums on sale at 15% Off when you pick up a copy at the NativeDSD Music store using code REVIEWSALE through February 5, 2018! What could be better?
And now, the NativeDSD reviewers and their DSD favorites...."

http://blog.nativedsd.com/published-call-for-reviewers-part-5-sale/
https://www.facebook.com/NativeDsdMusic/posts/1639380852786983

20% Off new Stereo DSD, Not on SACD release Audiophile Speaker Setup from 2xHD.
Use the code SPEAKERDSD through Feb 17, 2018 at the NativeDSD Music store for the discount price.

Native_SPEAKER_SALE_BANNER.jpg

20% Off Sale on new Audiophile Speaker Setup DSD Album!

2xhd Mastering has a new DSD Stereo (up to DSD 256) release titled Audiophile Speaker Set-Up. The album is designed provide the perfect guide to help audiophiles and casual listeners find the best placement for their speakers. This will bring you the optimum performance in your audio system. It is a DSD Exclusive release. Not available on SACD.

To make this new release even more tempting, we're offering it on sale at 20% Off at the Native DSD Music store. Use offer code SPEAKERDSD at checkout through February 17, 2018 to get the discounted price!

2xHD describes the new album noting "With over 115 minutes of music, sonic examples and instructions, this companion to the best-selling album 2xHD Audiophile Hi- Res System Test will help you set up your speakers for an ultimate listening experience.

It includes 13 tracks of spoken instructions for speaker placement and tweaking which are also reproduced in the accompanying 61-page PDF booklet with colorful, helpful illustrations. The other 56 tracks contain sonic examples to use for judging the progress of the placement, as well as a good dose of DSD music tracks from 2xHD for your listening pleasure."

https://2xhd.nativedsd.com/albums/2XHDFT1095-audiophile-speaker-setup
https://www.facebook.com/NativeDsdM...1828.497854580272955/1646889655369436/?type=3
https://2xhd.nativedsd.com/albums/1302

AmazonUS is offering the original George Romero Classic Night Of The Living Dead in a brand new 4K [from original camera negative] remaster via a 2 DISC BD~V from Criterion for less than 50% off:banana:

AmazonUS is offering the original George Romero Classic Night Of The Living Dead in a brand new 4K [from original camera negative] remaster via a 2 DISC BD~V from Criterion for less than 50% off:banana:

Link You fooool Link :banana:

linky bad :mad:@:

For some strange reason I can't provide links which I never had problems heretofore providing. Maybe it's those endless installs MAC is imposing on my computer.

In any event Snood, I'm sure you can navigate AmazonUS and search yourself for Night of The Living Dead, Criterion edition due out next week.

Clint's link is for DEAD MAN which is also worth buying.......with acoustic music by Neil Young and starring Johnny Deep and featuring Iggy Pop in DRAG!:yikes

Thanks Dave - Hmm was expecting cheaper :rolleyes:

Criterion discs list at $40. And it's a 4k 1080p remaster NOT UHD 4K. Unlikely, you'll find a cheaper price than the current Amazon one.:banana:

The original Night was filmed outside of Pittsburgh, PA on a budget of $114,000 and doubtful even a true 4K UHD remaster would better this version.

And snoodkins, how many times have you spent MORE for LOSSY music? I know I have.....with much regret! Sigh.

Criterion discs list at $40. And it's a 4k 1080p remaster NOT UHD 4K. Unlikely, you'll find a cheaper price than the current Amazon one.:banana:

The original Night was filmed outside of Pittsburgh, PA on a budget of $114,000 and doubtful even a true 4K UHD remaster would better this version.

And snoodkins, how many times have you spent MORE for LOSSY music? I know I have.....with much regret! Sigh.

Don't get Snood started - Me still bruised and battered from last nights IM SO AFRAID episode :rolleyes:

Back