Request for a Pioneer SD-1000 Owner's Manual

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quadly McQuadmeister

Hi fellow multichannel enthusiasts,
I thought I'd posted some documentation about the venerable RS-858 USD (OM and SM) in a Documentation section, but now I can't find the section or the manuals.

I'm in need of an OM for a newly acquired Pioneer SD-1000 Quad/Stereo Display.

I have the SM, but I'd like an OM if somebody has one. A scan's fine. But if someone has an original they'd like to part with, (the OM) please let me know what you'd like for it.
I've got a few "not all that common" scans that I'd be happy to post, if somebody will tell me how and where.

Hope all's well with everyone. My QD-240 restoration had to get sidetracked, but I still have it on my list of things to do. I'm mainly interested in finding a way to use the CD-4 function.
I've got a QD-210 as well and it does SD about as well as I suppose can be expected.

Thanks for your reply. I hope all's well in your homeland!

What I'm trying to find is a "clean" copy (original or .pdf) of the 1000. I already have the 1100 OM.

I've found one .pdf of the 1000 OM, but it looks pretty...um.....worse than average.

If I find one, the first order of business is going to be to scan and upload it to hifiengine.
I submitted the documentation for the Technics/Panasonic RS-858USD (and other makes/models of gear) there.

It's a GREAT place (along with the Kallhovde sites) for High Fidelity enthusiasts. A true benefit for the community. Done FOR the community instead of to it.

Sorry I was wrong :). How do I get the instructions I will let you know

Thanks in advance!

Just PM me, if you run across a copy. Let me know what you might be looking for and we can probably help each other out. If I have it I'll send it.
I've been collecting this stuff a little at a time for about forty years.
I know I'm not the BIGGEST repository for .pdf manuals/documents around, but I'm probably one of the bigger ones that hasn't done it primarily as a business.

I've spent a ton of rainy weekends downloading .pdfs. (Cheap and informative thrills....)

Most of my life's been spent doing things most people do for hobbies as a business, and I'm not going to make that mistake with Hi-Fi.

I'm a retired Musician/Teacher. Whenever I've relied on those things as my main sources of income, sometimes the majority of the joy got sucked right out of them, lol.

I'm not doing that with gear/manuals, etc., etc.:phones:phones

Okay, it's not true "quad". But I still need the OM. Any help appreciated....

Well, I guess it is with the rear high level inputs. There are a few interesting differences between the 1000 and the 1100. I've got one of each now......finally hit a lucky streak.....still looking for a CLEAN copy of the OM for the 1000, btw....

Well, I guess it is with the rear high level inputs. There are a few interesting differences between the 1000 and the 1100. I've got one of each now......finally hit a lucky streak.....still looking for a CLEAN copy of the OM for the 1000, btw....

Still looking. A quality color .pdf that does as much justice to the 1000 that the commonly available 1100 OM does.

Come on show a little love for the SD-'s......:phones

Still looking. A quality color .pdf that does as much justice to the 1000 that the commonly available 1100 OM does.

Come on show a little love for the SD-'s......:phones

I uploaded the 1000 OM (B&W, not all that great) on HiFiEngine.com.
That's the one I already have. If someone will do a clean, color rescan of theirs (and send it to me or post it on HiFiEngine) It'd be really appreciated.
I did some crude photoshop-type work and made a color one for myself, but it's not good enough to share. Just a stopgap.

Thanks in advance,

QM

Someone contacted me about a scan but hasn't followed through.

I've emailed my contact information. If you read this, please get in touch. I'll compensate you for the time/effort/expense.

Thanks!

QM

Still no reply. Please consider contributing a clean, color Pioneer SD-1000 Owner's/Instruction Manual .pdf to the database. If not this one, then HiFiEngine or one of the others. Or send it to me PM and I'll post it. Thank you advance...

Back