The Police "Certifiable" on Blu-ray

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jimby for the heads up. Hopefully, just a starting point for some surround Blu-Rays from UMG! :phones

(HINT: How about those Steely Dans and Elton Phase II's? They would make nice BDs!)

I have a feeling you'll be seeing those EJs before too long :)

Thanks Jimby for the heads up. Hopefully, just a starting point for some surround Blu-Rays from UMG! :phones

(HINT: How about those Steely Dans and Elton Phase II's? They would make nice BDs!)

What about Wish You Were Here, supposedly already "in the can" from James Guthrie?

Bought this today. Fantastic PQ and Dolby TrueHD. Highly recommended. The rears are just ambience however. Some of the best powerful tight bass that I have on any disc in my collection.

Bought this today. Fantastic PQ and Dolby TrueHD. Highly recommended. The rears are just ambience however. Some of the best powerful tight bass that I have on any disc in my collection.

Glad you liked it :) (BTW, I was the production supervisor on this release)

The audio is in 96/24 Dolby True HD for those of you who appreciate PCM audio. :) And we spent a lot of time on the picture to keep the quality extremely high.

-jim

I picked up the blu-ray set yesterday and it's in my rotation for later this week. We should get a "poll stickie" going for it.

Glad you liked it :) (BTW, I was the production supervisor on this release)

The audio is in 96/24 Dolby True HD for those of you who appreciate PCM audio. :) And we spent a lot of time on the picture to keep the quality extremely high.

-jim

Job well done. Both the video and audio are reference quality.

I can't imagine how great this must be on Blu-ray. I just watched half of the regular DVD and it is stunning! Might be one of the best concert DVD's I have. Love the liberties they took with the arrangements. Really brought the songs to life. Fantastic sound.

Very under-rated band. They're one band that you can say never made a bad album. Too bad radio only plays the same 4 songs over and over. There's a lot of gems to be found in their catalog.

We need a sticky in the both BR and regular DVD sections. This one will get a 10!

Only negative was my damn light sconce that kept rattling.:cool:

Back